Chapter 12

*4 months later*

Harry and Louis have been together for a year now

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Harry's POV

Today marks 1 year since Louis and I fell in love. On this day a year ago I met the love of my life. My sunshine on my darkest days. My weakness. My everything.

So it's no secret I am a hopeless romantic right? So obviously I am doing something big. Right now I am driving Mary to my mom's so she could watch her for the night.

We reach my mom's house in no time and we get off. My mom is already waiting outside.

"Grandma!" Mary yells and jumps on my mom.

"Mary oh my god you got big" she says and I laugh.

"Yeah she did" I say and my mom stares at me.

"My baby boy come here and give me a hug" she says and I walk over to her and hug her. She held me tightly and I held her tightly back.

"Hi mom" I tell her and she smiles. We walk inside and Mary goes to her room.

"So are you ready for tonight?" My mom says giddy.

"I am nervous as fuck" I tell her and she whacks my arm.

"Harold!" She says.

"Anne" I say calling her by her first name and we laugh. "But yeah I am super nervous. What if he says no mom?" I say suddenly insecure.

"Honey, Louis loves you so much. I doubt he say no" she responds and I smile.

"Yeah you are right." I tell her and she smiles.

"As always" she says smugly and flips her hair to the back. We laugh.

"Okay well I have to go. I have to pick up Louis in a few hours" I tell her and she nods.

"Good luck love. I love you" she says.

"Thanks mom. I love you too" I reply back and leave the house.

*2 hours later*

I took a deep breath before knocking on Louis' door. He opens up with a big smile on his face. I told him to dress formal so he is wearing a blue suit and god damn he looks beautiful.

"Hi baby" I tell him and I kiss him.

"Hi darling" he says back and kisses me again. I grab his hand and walk him to my car. I open up his door and he says thank you. I get in the driver seat and drive off.

"So where are we going?" He asks and I smile.

"It's a secret" I tell him and he groans

"Ugh why" he says and I laugh and continue driving. The music from the radio plays softly through the car. Our hands are intertwined as we sit in a comfortable silence.

My hands are really sweaty because of how nervous I am. What if he does say no? What if it doesn't go to plan? What if I chicken out?

"Babe are you ok? You seem distraught" he asks. His eyes full of worry and concern. I nod my head.

"I am fine babe." I say and give him a quick peck on his lips before looking back at the road. We finally reach our destination and I turn off the car.