AN

Hey guys so um I have some bad news. I decided to stop writing this fic. I know i know i am a horrible person but I just lost interest in it.

I hope y'all enjoyed the story tho! Pls don't be mad at me.

All the love, L

HAHAHA SIKE YOU CLOWNS. I WOULDN'T DO Y'ALL THAT DIRTY🤡😌

Anyways...enjoy this chapter :) x
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Harry's POV

"Hiya gorgeous" I say looking at my Louis who is in front of me. He looked up at me and smiled. Liam and Zayn were standing next to us but they where in their own little world.

"Hi lovely" he says and I lean down to kiss his lips. We connect our lips and it is perfect. Every kiss with Louis is just amazing. His lips are my drug and I am addicted to them. They are a little dry but soft at the same time. His lips fit perfectly with mine as our lips mold together. When I feel his tongue swipe my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and felt his tongue slip through. His tongue is amazing not gonna lie.

The way it just dances with mine so perfectly just gets me more going. We pull back from the kiss and look at each other. It was in this moment that I knew, Iwas falling more for Louis. And I was falling hard.

He lets out a sigh. "Man I love kissing you" he said and I smiled.

"I love kissing you too" I say and he smiles.

"Babe we should probably head home. It's getting late" Louis says and I agree.

Yea you are right." I say before clearing my throat. "AIMEE AND MARY IT'S TIME TO GO" I shout from downstairs so they can hear me. A few seconds later I hear little tiny feet coming down the stairs.

"Hi dads" they say at the same time. We both smile because we still aren't use to them calling us dads. Like Aimee calling me dad and Mary calling Louis dad. It is so strange but I love it.

"Aww you leaving?" Zayn asked.

"Yea it is getting late" I say and he nods.

"Bye man. It was nice seeing you" Liam said and he hugged me. "And it was definitely nice to meet you" Liam says looking at Louis and Louis smiles.

"Feeling is mutual" he says and I smile.  We say our goodbyes and we take off. The girls fell asleep in the back 10 minutes into the drive. It was quiet now. All you can hear was the sound of cars passing by and music playing on the radio. The sky is dark but lit up by a bunch of stars in the sky. The view ahead looks so pretty and peaceful it was amazing. I looked over at Louis and I let out a smile. The moon dances over his good side so perfectly. He is breathtaking.

I focused back on the road. It was a comfortable silence. Louis intertwined his small hand with my big hand. I always feel this shock when we touch. Not in a bad way but in a good way. Everything with Louis is different in a good way. With my ex, I never felt any of those things.

"Probably because you are gay and you were in a heterosexual relationship" My mind tells me.

Oh shut up I say back to it.

With Louis everything is just perfect and I think I am starting to fall in love with him.

"You already do dumbass" my mind speaks up. It's right. I am in love with Louis Tomlinson. Yes you might think it is too fast because we have only been together for a few months but, I know I do. And he has to know.

We finally pulled up to the house. I grabbed Mary and Louis grabbed Aimee and we went inside. We closed the front door and we both walked up the stairs into Mary's room. We laid them down on the bed and quietly exited the room.

"Babe I am going to go to our room real quick" he says. I nod my head and he takes off. I smile to myself because Louis just said "our room."

Yes we have talked about it but it was never official. But I would let him move in with me anyday. Anything for Louis.

I walked into the our room and saw him changing into his pajamas. I closed the door quietly and let him have 5 more minutes before knocking and walking in.

"Hi love" he says to me and I smile.

"Hi baby" I say walking over to him. I leaned down and placed my lips on his and we started kissing. It was a sweet and innocent kiss. No tongue no roughness no nothing. Just sweet, caring and soft. We released and I looked down at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Louis I need to tell you something" I say and he gives me a worried look.

"What is it babe?" He says. I took a deep breath in. My heart was pounding really fast. Why is this so hard to say!! "Babe you good?" He asks.

"I love you" I blurt out and he took in a sharp intake.

"What?" He asked.

"I love you Louis William Tomlinson. I love you so so much. You make me so happy and I feel things that I have never felt before and it's insane and scary. I know you may not lo-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I kissed back eagerly. He pulled away and took in breaths.

"I love you too Harry Edward Styles" he says and I smile so wide. I leaned in and kissed him again. We spent the whole night just kissing and talking. I cherish these moments so much because you never know what could happen. One day you can be living your best life, and than the next everything gets turned upside down. I am going to make memories with him and make sure I cherish them for as long as I live.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Aaahh that chapter was probably crappy I am sorry skskks

But aye they said "I love you's" finally!

How are we feeling ladies and gentlemen?

Pls vote and comment :) x

I love you all, Leighla