Epilogue

*5 years later*

Harry's POV

I wake up next to my husband. I look over at him and I kiss his cheek and he moves a bit. I kiss him again and he opens his eyed slowly.

"Good morning love" he says and I smile.

"Good morning darling" I say and he smiles. I kiss him on his lips not caring about morning breath. "I love you" I tell him.

"I love you too babe. Why are you so affectionate this morning?" He asks and I smile.

"Because I want to" I say and he smiled and nods his head.

"Dad H and Dad L" I hear a voice say and I look over at Aimee.

"Darcy is crying again" She says and I nod.

"I'll take care of her" I tell Louis and he smiles. I get off the bed and walk into Darcy's room.

"Hi baby" I tell my 2 year old daughter. She has her fist in her mouth but his trying to talk but all that comes out is noises. I pretend to know what she us saying.

"Oh wow really?" I tell her and she smiles.

"Ablah aga aga" she says and I laugh.

"Wow that is crazy" I tell her and she laughs. I carry her and take her to my room.

"Is that my Darcy" Louis says and she smiles and starts moving like crazy. I put her on the bed and she tries crawling but she kinda looks like a worm. Louis picks her up and places her on his stomach.

"Hi baby. Oh how are you my love?" He asks.

"Aga aga blah boo blah aga" she says and Louis nods.

"Oh that sounds amazing love" he says and I watch them fondly. Aimee and Mary come in and sit on the bed.

Darcy looks at them and starts talking. They look confused as hell but don't comment on it. Just make funny faces so she can laugh.

Aimee picks her up and tells us that she is going to get Darcy dressed. We nod our heads and they take off.

"Wow we have come a long way huh?" I tell Louis and he smiles.

"Yeah we really did. We have the perfect family" he says and I smile. A few minutes later Aimee and Mary come back with a dressed up Darcy. She is wearing a yellow dress with a flower crown on her head. She looks adorable.

"Okay give her to me and now you guys get dressed" I tell them and they nod their heads and leave.

"Wow they got so much older" I say as I watched them leave.

"Yeah they have grown into young ladies" he says and I nod.

*2 hours later

"Let's go girls" I yell and they come down.

"Babe can you go get the stroller please?" I ask him and and he nods.

"Of course babe" he says and he runs into the baby's room. We get to the car and buckle up as we wait for Louis. He comes in moments later and he drives off.

We are heading to the park after so many years of not being here.

"Hey remember when you came up to me and we became friends?" Mary says and Aimee laughs and nods.

"Yeah that was amazing. I remember my dad being so scared" she says and we all laugh.

"Hey not my fault. I thought you were gone." He says and we laugh again.