Jughead Sick Fanfiction (POV as Jughead)

"Jughead is that you?" Betty calls out while you enter her house.

"It's me Betts" you call out and follow her voice into her bedroom.

"Juggie" Betty smiles up at you from where she is sitting cross legged on her carpeted floor.

Taking a seat down next to her, you reach out for Betty's hands and smile back.

"Are you sick Jughead?" Betty asks you looking concerned while holding yours hands.

"No. Why would you think that?" You question her.

"Your hands are so cold" she says rubbing your hands with her palms.

"Oh really?" You ask and then realize your fingertips actually do feel a little tingly.

"Yeah, let me make you some warm tea Jug" Betty says getting up.

"No no" you say pulling Betty back down next to you, "Don't worry about me" you smirk.

"Well at least let me make you tea and soup before you go back home later" Betty pouts at you with big eyes.

"Of course. I can never turn down food" you perk up.

Betty giggles and grabs a pillow from her bed to wack at you.

Stunned you begin laughing and grab another pillow to join in, "Cooper you know I won't go down without a fight!"

Betty laughs and takes another swing at you causing your beanie to fall off.

Putting your beanie back on you give Betty a look followed by a playful smile.

"Give me your hands Juggie" Betty says grabbing your hands.

You just look at her and notice her smile.

"You're not too cold anymore"

"That's good, I don't think anyone would be cold after an impromptu pillow fight" you tease.

"Yeah, we'll it worked. Anyway, the reason I asked you to come over, other than the fact that I want to be with you, is to ask you to go to prom with me." Betty bites her lip.

"Prom?" You ask feeling your heart skip a beat.

Betty just stares at you waiting to hear your response.

"I mean if you want to go to prom, I'll go with you. There's no one else I would rather go to a forced school function with."

Betty gives you a scrunched face and says, " I know social things are really your thing Jug, but I think we might have fun going together"

"Alright Betts, I'll happily oblige" you roll your eyes making your voice rise in pitch at the word 'happily'.

"Good... because I already purchased our tickets just in case" Betty says quickly and gets up to make you that soup and tea.

"What did you just say?" You ask getting up and following Betty into the kitchen.

Betty turns to you with big eyes, "Are you mad?"

"Betty" you pause and place your hands on her face, "I'm not mad. I just feel bad that you had to go out and buy the tickets and remind me about the prom. I've probably passed those corny prom posters a hundred times and never thought to ask you. You should be the one mad at me"

"Oh Juggie, I'm just happy that you agreed to go to prom." Betty responds with a kiss.

You return the kiss and can't help but wonder how the prom will go. But one thing you don't have to wonder about is how awesome your girlfriend is to have in your life.