Jughead Attacked by the Ghoulies Fanfiction (POV as Jughead)

** This Fan fiction is based on Episode 2x21**

"Of course we fight them tomorrow Jughead, we need to show the Ghoulies whose boss" Sweet Pea yells at you.

"Calm down, if we fight them then what's going to be left of us? Huh? What's going to be left of the people who really matter in Riverdale?" You plead back.

Sweet Pea looks up at you with his head down and mutters under his breath "you're such a coward"

"You need to check yourself, man" you hiss walking close to him and before you can defend yourself anymore a familiar voice enters the room.

"Alright everyone listen up!" Your dad announces walking in with sad eyes, "I just spoke with Sheriff Keller.... well, Fangs passed away. He didn't win the fight."

Your eyes tear up and you walk away from Sweet Pea and lay your head down on the table nearby.

"I say we win the fight that Fangs couldn't and finally give the Ghoulies what they deserve! Whose with me?" Your dad yells looking around at people applauding.

You remain sitting in silence while maintaining eye contact with your dad from across the room. It's way too dangerous for the Serpents to fight the Ghoulies tomorrow. You really think more people might not make it out alive and people should be mourning for Fangs and staying under the radar instead.

——————-

Back in the trailer, your dad approaches you, "Son I understand you don't want to fight. I can't make you do something you don't want to. But what I can do is make you listen to what I have to say." He says sitting down next to you at the small kitchen table.

You look up at your dad.

"Listen, I've been with the serpents longer than you've been around, and if there's one thing I've learned it's that with unity there is strength"

"Oh do I remember that rule" you smirk thinking back to your serpent initiation.

Your dad smiles back, "What I'm trying to say here is that while it's a risky move to fight, it's riskier to do anything alone" and he begins to walk into the other room after patting your back.

"But what if doing something alone can help the group?" You ask looking up at your dad from your seat.

"What?" Your dad asks confused at your question.

"I'm just saying that one person acting on their own will can do just as much good for the greater good" you say softly folding your arms in front of you.

Your dad at first stares at you for a while and then becomes very red in the face and grabs the collar of your jacket yelling, "Don't you dare think about doing anything alone Jug! Don't say no to a fight with the group and then go off and do your own thing!".