EP 3:-Sid vs manik

Nandini's band last hope.

First let me introduce himself Siddharth Rajput

Siddharth Rajput:-

The hot handsome and a very good boxer,rapper,singer with chota Sid in him after completing his schooling in warrior high he is here in space acedemy and he is also so rich

The hot handsome and a very good boxer,rapper,singer with chota Sid in him after completing his schooling in warrior high he is here in space acedemy and he is also so rich..and he was in love with siyali but he sacrificed his love for his long lost brother Utkarsh rajput.......want to know more then just stay tuned...

After watching him performing Nandini and all were stunned and eagerly waiting to meet him but he was not getting them let's see what happen next...

Fab5 was also practicing for their face off and....

Mukti:-Manik I don't think this will work...

Manik:-Yeah you are right ye Kam nahi karega hume aur zyada mehnat karni hogi..

Meanwhile Alya enters the music room

Alya:-Heys guys I got something serious and outstanding video watch it..and

she showed the video of Siddharth Rajput's in which he has challenged Fab5 was going viral on the internet and in that also he rocked the stage....

Mukti:-Okkkkk somebody challenged us like really he challenged Fab5 Manik..

Dhruv:-But he is best yaar.

Alya:-Yes he is..

Manik:-But we are better then him and I don't care who is he.He challenged us and Fab5 accepts his challenge..

Mukti:-Manik he made fun off us so we have to show him where he belongs..

Manik:-Yeah but he is our junior too..

Alya:-Yeah and he is so hot...

Dhruv:-No he is not 😤

Mukti:- I think let's find him and change his face right now

Manik:- No! We don't have to find him he will find us soon,so just focus on faceoff because just 2 days are remaining...after he will also get his ass kicked...ok let's practice now..

Alya:- Tum itne sure kaise ho..uske bareme

Manik:- Because we are from same school..and I know he will find us soon

And all started to practice.. meanwhile Harshad and aryaman were in canteen for lunch...

Harshad:- Once we get that guy in our band result will be our side..

Aryaamaan:- Yeah buddy but how should we find him..

Harshad:- Hmm right pata nahi kaha chupke bhaita hai...Siddarth Rajput..

A voice interrupts both of them...

Chupke nahi bhaitha hun..

And it was Siddharth Rajput and