EP 5:-One Day To Go

One day to go for face off

Fab5 were ready with their song and performance and Also Nandini team were also ready for performance and both teams were practicing..

Fab5 POV:-

After practicing the song Manik and Fab5 members left the studio and were going eat some lunch and..

Manik:- let's take break lunch ke Baad phir se shuru karte hai..

Alya:- Ok buddy but I and Dhruv I have some work so we will meet you after lunch.

Manik:- Dhruv really!(and Alya give a sign to Dhruv)

Dhruv:- Ye..Yeah buddy just a small work we will be back.😑😐

Manik:- Ok then see you later .

And Alya and Dhruv left from there

Mukti:- Love is in the airrr Manik..😋

Manik:- Yeah I am happy for both of them🤗
Hamesha ye aise hi rahe..

Mukti:- Yeah bas AJ Cabir ek hota toh family complete hojati..

Manik:- Yeah..and by the way are you coming to canteen..

Mukti:- No you go ahead I also got some work in office so I will meet you there in few minutes....

Manik:- So ok then I will go and eat some food because I am so hungry...bye..

Manik was going to canteen and Nandini comes infront of him..Nandini was in shock..

Manik:- Hey look who is here miss nandini murthy.

Nandini:- Manik why are you doing this to me..what I did🥺

Manik:- Ok ok don't cry let's sit and talk come..

Nandini:- Please Manik maaf Kardo mujhe..

Manik:- Ok ok pahele ye batao ki tumne khane me kuch laya toh pahele khate hai..

Nandini:- Yeah Manik

And Nandini opens her tiffin box and Manik eats it and ask for water...

Manik:- now were i wash my hand haan one min.....
( and he stood up and wash his hand on nandini's hair and rub his hand to her face)

Nandini:- Manik what are you doing...😭

Manik:- Maza Aya don't you dare to act like innocent infront of me miss Murthy you know.what you deserve this miss Nandini Murthy ek Baar face off hojaye uske baad dika tha hoon. Tumari asli aukat..just wait and watch...miss Murthy you are gone

And Manik goes from there meanwhile aryaman and Navya arrive their and saw Nandini crying...

Aryaaman:- Hey Nandini kya hua kisne kiya ye sab.Manik ne Kiya hai na manik you are gone man( and aryaamaan was going to beat Manik but Nandini stops him)

Nandini:- Let it be aryaman chalo yaha se chalte hai Hume practice bhi karni hai..

Aryaamaan:- Navya tum Nandini Ko leke jao mai abi Ata hoon..

And Navya and Nandini take a leave from there

And aryaaman starts to find Manik to beat him... After an hour he saw Manik in Fab5 studio....

Aryaaman:- Manik you are gone..
( and he goes close to Manik and snatches his collar and Manik pushes him and took him to a wall and snatched Aryaman collar and said)

Manik:- Kon hai tu Kyun Nandini ke liye lad Raha hai kya raista hai tum logon ka...(meanwhile Sid and Harshad reach their and try to seperate them both)
And aryaman leaves his collar and says

Aryaaman:- Kya hogaya yaar tuje Manik kya bola Raha hai tu us ladki ke bareme Aisa bol Raha jo tujse itna pyaar Karti hai jo tere liye kuch bhi kar Sakti hai kya hogaya tuje Manik meri baat dyaan se sun uske jaisi ladki agar tu dhondenga bhi na toh bhi tuje Kabi bhi nahi milegi bro samj kyu Nahi Raha she loves you bro..please atleast use apni life toh jeene de..

Harshad:- Aryaman control ise bolne ka kuch faida nahi hai chal...

And Harshad took aryaman from there..

While Sid and Manik were there only and Sid goes close to Manik...

Sid:- Manik ek baat bolu sacha pyaar hai na ek Baar hi hota hai aur wo bas kismat walon Ko milta aur tu bahut lucky hai bro jo tuje tera pyaar milraha hai Magar tu hai ki use tokra Raha hai...tujse badnaseeb Insan maine kabi Deka nahi...😏(shakes his head)

And Sid also leaves from there.

Manik standing alone and was feeling guilty and ashamed that time and he was imagining nandini's crying face and his eyes were num meanwhile all Fab5 members reach there...

Mukti:-Manik are you all right

Manik:- Yes I am fine( and sits down)

Dhruv:- Bro kya hua..

Manik:- Let's go...

Dhruv:- But Manik were

Manik:- just come...

And Fab5 goes were Nandini and all were sitting..

Manik:- Hey you..

And all turns behind

Aryaman:- Abhi kya hai

Manik:-Agar mai sorry bolunga toh Muje maaf karoge..

Aryaman:- Agar tuje sorry bolna hi hai toh Nandini se bol..

Manik goes close to Nandini and says I am sorry..

Nandini:- No Manik sorry(Manik interrupts her)

Manik:- Hahaha😂😂😂 mujhse Yahi expect kare rahe the na😏 tum log you know what bahut hogaya mazak abhi let's get to the point kal tum log haroge aur Mai tum log ko is college se dhake markar baher nikalunga harne ke liye Tayar hojao sab and you aryaman you snatched my collar na you all will pay for it...let's go guys...

And Fab5 leaves from there..

Nandini group was so tensed and shocked that time....

Aryaman:- What's wrong with this guy yaar..

Sid:- Just leave it let's prepare for tomorrow's face off...

Hardhad:- Sid is right pahele faceoff ki tayari karte hai uske Baad iske bareme sochenge.....

Nandini's is to cry...and Sid give some advice to her..

Sid:- Look Nandini mujhe pata nahi tum Dono ke bich me kya hua bas itna bolunga ki Mai jitna ache se Manik Ko Janta ho tum jitna use darogi wo utna hi tume daryega aur rulayaega tume. so be strong go with the flow....aur bhi smarter...

Nandini:- Hmm thank you sid..(while clearing her tears in her eyes)

Aryaaman:- Now let's practice guys.

Meanwhile other side someone entered the Space accedemy and saw the posters of Fab5 needs drum player and he teared up the poster and crushed it and said

Unknown person:- Fab5 I am coming....😎😏

That's it for today guys see you guys in next chapter soon