EP 10:-It's Fab5 party time ...

After the shocking comeback of Cabir everyone in space was shocked....including his friends but they all were very happy too but one guy was unhappy that was Harshad...
Fab5 team were partying at the house of Manik like old days..

Manik:-So Fab5 is back guys our Cabir is back with a bang....so let's party..

Cabir:-Yeah baby

And all were dancing and nandni was calling Manik again and again....so manik picked up the call..

Manik:-Yeah Nandini.

Nandini:- I am missing you can I come overthere...😄

Manik:- No this party is only for Fab5..

Nandini:- So I am not a part of Fab5 right OK don't talk to me..bye

Manik:- Wait wait I was just kidding you can come but not alone come with your friends...

Nandini:- Ok I am coming...love you.

Manik:- Love you too..

Cabir intrupted

Cabir:- Bro aja yaar bhabi se badme bhi baat kar sakta hai...come na (and he took Manik from there)

All got tired and stopped dancing...and sat down on the floor..

Cabir:- Today is my happiest day bro bahut din baad itna kush hoon thanks to you guys.

Manik:-Not only for you Hum sab ke liye sabse acha din hai mera bhai jo wapas agaya...

Mukti:- Please Cabir promise tu hume chodke khabi nahi jayega..

Cabir:- Abi toh aya hoon yaar aur tu Jane ki baat kar rahi hai.. never..😂😂

All started laughing...this was the best day for Fab5....they all were very happy....

Cabir:-So guys itne dino me kya kya huva batao I am excited to know...

And all shared what happened in past six months how they thought Manik was dead and the whole Fab5 was broken and lost and how Maddy and Harshad troubled them in the absence of him and Manik.....

Cabir:-Maddy now who the hell is he...jo bhi hai use bhi deklenge..

Alya:- Humara chodo apne bareme batao where were you from this time...

Cabir:- Very long story yaar chodo tum logo ka mood off hojayega...faltu me

Manik:-Long story Fab5 love listening to long stories...

Cabir:- Manik tujhe yaad hai jab car blast hone se pahele tujhe tere dad ne bacha liya but then he came back to save me but car got blasted but before that blast someone took out me from the car....

Whole Fab4:- Who was he...😨

Sid:- That was me guys sorry to interrupt...but I have to..😋😉

Manik:-What really ye sach bol raha hai...aur tum yahan kaise aye😏

Cabir:-Yeah guys agar sidharth nahi ata us din toh sayad aj mai yahan nahi hota....and by the way I called him to join us.

And Manik got up and hugged sid...

Manik:- Thank you so much buddy tume pata nahi ki tumne kitna bada aisan kiya hai humlogon pe..

Sid:- Stop stop please mujhe laga yaha party ho rahi hai magar yahan toh emotional atyachar😜 chal Raha hai stop it guys....😜

Cabir:- He is right let's celebrate this moment..

Manik:- haha😂 Welcome to Fab5 junior..come join us let's show you today how Fab5 parties be like...

Sid:- Let's see it senior...

And meanwhile Nandini and team reached there...

Nandini:- Hey guys...

Manik just turned around and saw Nandini was looking gorgeous so he kept looking at her while Manan bgm was playing in the background

Manik:- Uff you are looking so gergous..

Sid:-So tum dono me sab sought out hogaya...

Mukti:- No sid ye log itne Dino se prank kar rahe the...humlogon ke sath.

Sid:- Oh prank I like it tum dono ko filmon me kaam karna chaiye you guys will kill it acting...chalo acha hi hai aur Aryaman knows it..

Nandini:- Yeah I explained to everyone while coming..

Manik:- Good come aryaman let's party..

Cabir:-And Aryaman sorry for today I have overreacted because I was not knowing the truth

Aryaman:- It's totally OK buddy i understand..

And both hugged and party started Nandini and Manik were dancing with eachother..and Aryaman was looking at them standing alone aside..and Sid saw him and goes to him..

Sid:- Bro are you ok...tera toh phirse Kat gaya😋

Aryaman:- No not like that buddy I am happy for them both..I just want Nandini to be happy..

Sid:- I think you should move on buddy..

Aryaman:-Kya to siyali ko chodke kisi aur se pyaar kar sakta hai dude..nahi na so let it be you know what is my current situation is...

Sid:- Yeah bro it's up-to you all the best...(and he came in side and started to talking to his heart) He is right yaar mai siyali ke alwa kisi se pyaar nahi kar sakta...he is right..khaas siyali yahan hoti..

And after some time party got over and everyone was leaving....Cabir was fully drunk so he slept in Manik's room..

Manik:- wait I will drop you nandini...

Nandini:- No aryaman hai na..

Aryaman:- No it's OK nandini...go ahead..and Manik bas mere friend ka dhayan rakna bye..

Nandini:- Bye Aryaman ..take care buddy..

Aryaman:- You too take care bye I think it's time for good bye nandini ( he just murmured)

And he met everyone and said good bye and left from there....while smiling...

And other side Manik dropped Nandini were sitting in the car upfront of murthy house...but before she stepped out his car Manik locked the car doors.

Manik:-Miss Nandini murthy say something...

Nandini:- I love you..😍

Manik:- I love you 3000.😚

Nandini:- And OK let me go now I am already late naa Manik...

Manik:-No first give me a goodbye kiss miss murthy..😁😚

Nandini:- No...not now..😅

Manik:- Please Nandini just one kiss...😚

Nandini:- ok baba😄

And Nandini told Manik to close his eyes and she slowly unlocked the door of the car and kissed on Manik's cheek and ran out of the car.

Manik:-Nandini yaar😨😅

Nandini:- Bye Manik see you in college..😂😂

Manik:- Ok I will see you bye😓😊

And other side Aryaman packed his bags and left from the city...