EP 9:-Is cabir alive??

While harshad was going down stairs to get some thing to drink then he suddenly got collapsed with someone then he fell down...and he got up in anger and snatched the collar of that person in anger...

Harshad:-Tuje dekai nahi deta hai kya..

Then the person removed his hoodie cap and harshad got shocked while seeing him.and it was none other than cabir standing infront of him.After seeing him harshad got scared..

Hardshad:-Cabir tu..wo bhi zinda..(while saying his whole body was shaking)

And a gas formed there and cabir disappeared from there....and Harshad fainted and fell down.

Meanwhile other side on stage..

Host:-So guys I know you enjoyed a lot..today the stage was on fire.both the team performed well but the results are clear the winner of this face off is nandini and team...

And Nandini and team was going on stage then they saw hardshad was missing..

Navya:- Guys were is Harshad..uske bina hum stage pe Kaise ja sakte hai..

Aryaman:- wait wo ata hi hoga..I will call him..

Aryaman called him and harshad's phone was ringing but he was unconscious that time then cabir came back and picked up the phone...

Aryaman:- Hello Harshad kidhar hai tu...

Cabir:- Aur Aryaman kaisa hai..meri jagah leke kush bahut hoga na tu..magar meri jagah tu kabi nahi le payega..loser.(and ended the call)

Aryaman:- Cabir...!! Hello..hello(In shock he replied and phone call ended)

Nandini:- kya hua Aryaman sab teek hai..

Aryaman:- Kuch toh gadbad hai..let's find harshad..

Sid:- But what happened bro..

Aryaman:- First let's find Harshad...(and he started running in furious and nandini,sid,also followed him while running nandini collapsed with manik)

Manik:- Hey are you ok..what happened...

Nandini:- Tumse matlab

Manik:- What do you mean by tumse matlab..??

Nandini:- tumse matlab mean tumse matlab hahahha...

Manik:- Hey now stop acting let's end this prank now...faltu me ye sab pareshan hogaye hai..😅

Nandini:- What prank?? What are you talking about!!😋

Manik:- Looking Nandini stop pranking on me right now..😅

Nandini:-I don't know what are you talking about..Mr Malohtra😜

Manik:- What prank wait I will show you....😬

And he took nandini in music room and was to kiss her

Nandini:- No Manik koi dek lega..😄

Manik:- Koi nahi dekega...

And alya,dhruv and mukti were standing beside and were shockingly staring at both..Manik saw them and started acting again..

Manik:- Tume me mai itna rulaa..

Mukti:- Bas kar Manik kitni acting karega...

Manik:- Acting mai kyun acting karunga...😅

Dhruv:- Abi bas bhi kar Manik humne sab dek liya hai...

And nandini and Manik were laughing ......😂😂😁

Mukti:- You guys are laughing!! hume ullu bana ke baht hasi ari hai..