EP 12:-Nandini is upset??

Nandini broke down after knowing Aryaman left the city and Manik was very tensed about her, but Manik knows how to bring a smile back to his nandini's face..so manik called someone.

Manik:-Listen buddy I want to book your place for tonight...it's an emergency...

Friend:-Any problem dude??

Manik:-No not like that buddy bas kisi ke cahere pe aj wapas se smile lana hai...

Friend:-Done hojayega bro ..

Manik:-Thank you buddy.I will message my requirements to you according to that.I want that place to be decorated...

And he cutted the call and messaged his friend...and got so excited..

Manik:-Let's get Nandini now...

And Manik took Nandini in his car and started driving...

Nandini:-Manik where are we going, look mera koi mood nahi hai kahi Jane ka...please mujhe ghar Chod do please...

Manik:-Nandini you trust me na just sit back and relax..

Nandini:-I trust you but mera koi mood nahi yaar..

Manik:-Sorry to say but I am not asking your permission it's my order you have to come with me..

And meanwhile other side in space Cabir and Sid didn't found Aryaman so they were frustrated...

Cabir:-Shit yaar Pata nahi kaha chala gaya ye..

Sid:-Agar ye nahi mila toh humare plan pe pani pir jayega..

And siyali'S voice heard from behind..

Siyali:-Kon sa plan sid....(and she went near to him)

Sid:-It's none of your business..siyali stay out of it.😔

Siyali:-No I will not😬 abi tum kiski zindagi ke sath khelne wale ho sidharat rajput..mujhse man nahi bara kya...Mai tume kisi aur ki zindagi barabad karne nahi dungi..

Sid:-Bas kar siyali kitna bolti hai tu, jahan mauka mila bas chapad chapad karne lag jati hai...kitna bashan degi haan..😒

Cabir:-Guys relax and siyali tum use galat samjh rahi ho...you don't know the truth..😅

Sid:-No bro dont..😢

Siyali:-Nahi bolne do kya sach hai.Mai batao kya sach hai,tume na bas logon ke sath khelna ata hai sidharth rajput aur yahi sach hai...😬😏

And Sid goes close to her and take her hands in his hand he says...

Sid:-Tu humase mujhe galat kyun samjhti hai...I know Maine tere sath jo kiya wo galat tha..magar mai kya karoon mai majboor tha Siyali mere paas koi option nahi tha...😢(while watery eyes he replied)

Siyali:-Stop don't try to be nice now...mujhe tumari baat suni hi nahi hai(while pushing him she said and she left from there while getting emotional)

Sidharth was so emotional that time and in that Harshad came overthere..

Harshad:-Sid bro ladki ne bezati kardi teri....hahaha😂😂

Cabir:-Harshad leave us alone ..

Sid:-Wait cabir ..let me talk dek harshad I know ki tu kitne pani me hai aur ye jo tu ache banne ka natak kar raha hai na I know the reason behind it...so yaha se chup chap nikal warna...

Harshad:-Warna kya marega...mar..aur by the way look at her yaar kitni hot hai siyali..bas ek bar mauka miljaye toh....(while trying to pick up a fight he said)

Sid:-Harshad....😠😬

And he punched 3 to 4 times straight to Harshad on face and Harshad fell down and harshad got up and punched Sid back and fight was getting so serious that whole campus came in between to separate them both...

Sid:-Siyali ke bareme age se kuch bhi bola toh Kat ke phek dunga tujhe..(while trying to get free from Cabir and some boys who were caught him he said in anger)

And meanwhile Manik took Nandini to a resort and took her inside and some lady crew member came over there and took her to dress her up for surprise....

Nandini:-Manik ye log mujhe Kaha leke jare hai...tell them leave me na 😅

Manik:-Tume pari banane ke liye just go...Nandini ajj tumara best din hoga..aur mera bhi...😊

And other side Fab5 members got to know about the fight between Harshad and sid....

Mukti:-Yaar where is Sid and Cabir are they ok na...

Alya:-let me call cabir...

Cabir picked up the phone And informed them to come in music jam room....

Alya:-They both are in jam room let's go...

And they all came to jam room and saw nothing happened to them..

Dhruv:-Thank god tunlogo ko kuch nahi huva...

Mukti:-We heard that you guys had a major fight with Harshad so..

Alya:-We were tensed kahi tumlogo kuch ho toh nahi gaya hai....

Cabir:-Guys....guys relax ye media wale questions pochna band Karo ...hum teek hai nothing happened....

Sid:-Don't worry mere hote huve Cabir ko kuch nahi hoga...aj toh bach gaya wo but next time nahi bachega...(and he left from there in anger)

mukti:-What happened to him why is he so angry right now...

Cabir:-Harshad ne Siyali ke bareme galat boldiya tha isilye Sid ne uske face ka naksa badal diya...😂😉

Mukti:-What iska matlab harshad peet ke gaya hai aj..😂😂

Cabir:-Yeah😂😂

Dhruv:-😂😂

And Siyali heard everything by standing at the door and she ran to Sid in furious..

Siyali:-Sidharth rajput...(she shouted from behind)

Sid turned around and said..

Sid:-Mera mood bahut kharab hai abi. So please badme baat karte hai..

Siyali:-Mujhe abi baat karni hai,tum apne apko samjhte kya ho tum kahi ke hero....huva kya tume..

Sid:-Abi maine kya kiya yaar aur ghoma phera ke baat mat Karo please.!

Siyali:-Tumne Harshad ko kyun mara,agar wo mere bareme kuch galat kahe raha toh tume kya,

Sid:-Because I care for you,aur use kya jo bhi tumare bareme galat bolega uska haal mai yahi karunga...you got it..

Siyali:-Magar sid tume kuch hojata toh...

Sid:-Tume kya farak padta hai yaar..

Siyali:-Farak padta hai because you don't love me but I love you sidharth rajput.....and care for you..aur I hate myself for this......😢(and she gave hug to him and left from there while tears In her eyes)

And sidyali bgm was running in the background

Sid:-Siyali..🥺😟

She turned around and replied while clearing tears in her eyes..

Siyali:-No!!! iska matlab ye nahi ki. Maine tume maaf kiya.Mai tume Kabi bhi maaf nahi karungi....Kabi nahi and I mean it (and left from there)

Sid:-Khas Mai tume bata Pata ki. Maine tume kyun dhoka Diya Siyali...khaas😟(while clearing his tears from his eyes he said)