EP 8:-Who saves Manik???

All goons catched Manik and a masked man took out knife and was going to kill him..

Meanwhile other side all were searching for Manik here and there while Sid and Harshad were also missing..but they failed to find Manik and aryaman said...

Aryaman:- wait wait hum kuch galat kar rahe hai hum barbar ek jagah dhond rahe hai!! humne kuch toh miss kiya hai...

Nandini:- we forgot to search in parking lot..

Aryaman:-Let's go fast guys..

And they reach in parking lot and saw someone was going to kill Manik with knife but they were so far from Manik so they started running to save him..

Aryaman:-Hey wait don't do this..hey..(while screaming)

And the masked man was to attack Manik but anyone comes i middle and holds his hand and it was Harshad and he punched masked man but all goons started attacking Harshad while Sid also came there and started fighting and he picked up Manik and said senior Kyun itni jaldi tak Gaye and Manik smiled and stood up and started fighting and aryaman,Dhruv all beaten all the goons and cleared the area ...and all goons and masked were started running so Dhruv and Aryaman chased him but They sat in vechile and gone from there..

Nandini:-Are you ok Manik

Manik:-Yeah thank you so much Harshad..Sid, aryaman and all thank you so much you all saved my life...

Sid:-Bhai tera 15min me performance hai tu ja, Jake ready hoja jaldi.thanks badme bhi bol Sakta hai..

Aryaman:-Guys we missed that masked man who was he.You have any idea Manik...

Manik:- No?? No idea man, abi ye Kon hai??

Mukti:- Manik let's go we are already late for our performance.

Manik:- Yes and he goes and hugs Harshad and says thank you buddy..

Harshad:- Buddy abi ja Jake perform kar...

Whole Fab5 goes backstage and

Manik:- Just wait I will change and come ..

Mukti:- Ok Manik are you ok na..

Manik:- I am ok don't worry...(he goes to dressing room)

And a lady comes and ask is Fab5 ready??

Mukti:- Yeah just Five minutes we are coming....

And after manik got ready then they goes on stage and crowd was cheering for them and they started performing....

Other side..

Nandini:- Harshad thank you so much you saved Manik thank you so much(while tears in her eyes she said)

Harshad:- It's ok Nandini wo mera bhi friend hai.. Mai use kaise kuch hone de Sakta hoon...but masked man tha Kon jo Manik Ko marna chata hai..

Sid:- Yeah man iska MATLAB Manik is in danger..

Navya:- Jo huva acha huva Kyun ki iski wajase Fab5 aur hum sab wapas se friends hai atleast humara jagada toh khatam huva..😁😅

Sid:- Yes but competition toh Abhi bhi baki hai...

Harshad:- Yes competition abi bhi baki so guys let's see unki performance kaisi hai...

Aryaman:- Haan chalo..

And they all came backstage and heard the sound of crowd it was like crazy...

Navya:- Oh my god tume crowd ki awaz arahi hai..

Sid:- They are going crazy for Fab5..aur ye Takkar ka competition hone wala hain..

Harshad:- Yes mujhe bhi Aisa hi lagta hai best vs best sayad ise hi kehte hai...

Nandini:- But we have to find out that masked man because he can do this again..

Aryaman:- Don't worry hum sab hai na uske sath.....

Sid:- Bahut zyada tansion hogayi.So abi ke liye sabkuch bhool ke abi bas competition pe Dhyan do badme dekte hai kya karna hai....

Harshad:- Exactly!! Just relax for now Mai toda baher Jake sabke liye kuch leke ata hoon..

Aryaman:- Hmm sure buddy..
Harshad goes from there...and all were at backstage

Then suddenly manik got down from the stage in the crowd while searching for someone

Mukti:- Manik kya hua kaha jare ho..

And all the members of Fab5 started running behind Manik...

Manik was searching for Cabir but Cabir was not there...Mukti,Alya and Dhruv come there and ask what happened Manik..

Manik:- I saw cabir in the crowd..

Mukti,alya and Dhruv:- What!!

Manik:- Yes I saw cabir he is here..

Alya:- But buddy how is it possible he is no more.

Manik:- But I saw him just now..

Dhruv:- Dek Manik sayad tuje wahem hogaya hoga sayad wo koi aur hoga..

Mukti:- Yes Aisa hi hua hoga aur bahut dino se hum bas uske bareme baat kar rahe the isiliye tume waisa dekha hoga Manik just relax..

Manik:- No yaar I just saw him....

Mukti:- Just realx Manik aur Cabir hota toh humse Kyun chupta...now let's go..

Manik:- Hmm sayad mera wahem hi hoga..let's go..

____________&&&&&_______&&&&&&______________&&&&&&__________&&&&&&__________

Is really Cabir alive and if he is alive then why he is hiding from fab5 what is the reason...

let's find in upcoming updates till then stay tuned to this story because this is just an start lot more interesting is on the way.....

And sorry for Spelling and grammatical mistakes....
❤️❤️Happy reading ❤️❤️