Chapter 1

Nolean walk down stairs not caring for her surroundings only to the scent of fresh grind coffee beans while her feet drag her away

Nolean walk down stairs not caring for her surroundings only to the scent of fresh grind coffee beans while her feet drag her away. "I smell coffee has my nose forsaken me?"

"Toast I could make toast." Jenna spoke to the three teenagers who were getting ready for the first day of highschool.

"It all about the coffee Jenna." Elena retorted pouring herself a cup as Nolean try to reach for a mug on the top shelfs. She let out a sigh of frustration as her glasses shift on her face. Jeremy seeing his sister struggle came behind her reaching for two mugs. "Thank you Jeremy." He rolled his eyes but then smiled pulling her into a side hug "Your welcome,"He place a mug into his sister hands.

They both walk to the coffee machine as she pour him a cup and one for herself.

"Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared," Jenna scurried away to her purse pulling out some cash then approach all of them as they stood around. "Lunch money?"

"I'm good." Elena replied as Nolean and Jeremy took the money. Jeremy had other intentions while she just wanted a burger for lunch.

"Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?" She stop in her tracks thinking as Elena replied "Don't you have a big presentation today?"

"I'm meeting with my thesis advicer at-" Jenna examine her watch "Crap! Right now."

"Then go we'll be fine." Elena look at her two younger siblings who stood side by side "You both okay?"

"Don't start." Jeremy left whiling blowing on his mug.

"That a really dumb question Elena you know we are not fine..." Nolean gaze soften as she pass Elena going to her room to finish reading a book before Bonnie picks them up.

Nolean had one earbud on her left ear as she face the window seeing the scenery pass while listening to Bonnie and Elena conversation.

"So Grams is telling me I'm physic. Our ancestors were from Salem, which isn't all that I know, crazy. But she keep going on and on and I'm like put this women in a home already. But then I started thinking I predicted Obama and Heath Ledger-" Nolean and Elena look to the graveyard there parents were burried. Nolean shook her head putting her other earbud in while turning up the volume of her music. Elena glance toward the little gilbert on the review mirror sighing. As they were driving something hit the window causing everyone to gasp and the car to swerve.