Chapter 17

Jeremy called over his sister who just finish locking her locker and grabbing her book for history class

Jeremy called over his sister who just finish locking her locker and grabbing her book for history class. She was stun to see Pearl daughter. "Nolean you know Anna..." She extended her hand out. She look down at it then back at the girl. "Sorry I'm not sure I can trust you after the tombstone and your mother servants who did hurt me..."

"It wasn't on purpose you know." She nodded "I know, I guess welcome to high school and don't hurt Jeremy heart, love bird." She blush looking away while Nolean smirk leaving the two alone.

Later on while after school finish was on her bed sitting down reading as usual. There was knocking on her door. "Come in!" She poke her head out of her book. It was Elena. 

She scuffed shutting the book crossing her arms raising an eyebrow. "Damon want you to come over and I'm about to leave to see Stefan..."  She bit her bottom lip recalling how she left him to help Ms. Lockwood and Mr. Lockwood. She shook her head. "I'm not in the mood maybe next time." She pick up her book finding the page she left on. Elena let out a sigh. "Nolean I know what happen a few days ago freak you out, but you can't just hide from it forever." She turned over the book onto her covers. "Nobody is thinking about that poor girl who got bitten in her neck, don't you remember she was having a panic attack before everything happen?"

"She okay now-" She balled her hands speaking up, "-Where is even your remorse!? Have you even thought how her parents might have felt?" Elena step back as she shot up from her bed. "N-Nolean." She shook her head at her. "You're so selfish just leave now." She stood frozen at her words sister. "I said go!" Elena quickly scurried closing the door.

She took shaky breaths in and out trying to calm herself down opening her window crack letting some chilly air in. The cold wind brushing on her face made her ease up a bit.

She turned around seeing the books Bonnie grandma gave her open and fluttering to a page. Her eyes widen and she hesitantly made herself over.  The book was written in a different language at first glance but as she stare longer she began to deciphering every single word. "Weird..." She mutter thinking about how it was like the Percy Jackson movie. She skimmed through the words.