Chapter 18

Her gaze harden at the corset

Her gaze harden at the corset. She didn't want to look like a Kardashian nor she wanted her lungs to cramp. "Nolean are you almost done?" She look back to the clothes lay out before her. "Do you want the truth?" Jenna open the door. "Why haven't you got ready?" She close the door behind her as she was in her undergarments. "Jenna would you want to wear a corset?" She rolled her eyes smiling before taking a seat next to her.

 "No..." She hum looking her way. "But it's only for one day and don't you want to be like Cinderella or Snow White?" She raise an eyebrow at her. "You know snow white was banned right?" Her eyes widen at her niece comment, "Wait why?" 

"It was too sexy apparently but don't let that distract you from the fact she was 14 and prince charming was thirty-one." She shook her head.

"How about I buy you a burger?" She perk her head up, "With bacon?" She smiled, "Whatever you want." Nolean immediately sat up pushing Aunt Jenna out of them room. She let out a sigh of relief heading to Jeremy.

After everyone finally got ready they headed to the school. She held up her dress not wanting the end of the silk to catch any dirt. She wander looking for Caitlin and Bonnie.

She received many looks from students and adults some stare  memories at the sight of her while others scuffed clearly jealous of the young beauty. 

 It wasn't long before she gave up sitting down taking deep breaths. She was frowning. Someone sat down next to her, she look up. "Matty!" She reach out to hug him but her corset made her wince. She decided to head pat him.

He was now frowning. "I'm sorry I really want to hug you but I think if I move a inch my ribs will break and my heart will give out." He raise an eyebrow. "It that bad?"

"This pain is in my top 10's." He smirk. "You have a list?" She pat his head slower. "You don't want to even know..." He tilted his head as she change the subject. "So how you and Caroline?"

"We are good..." She raise an eyebrow. "Your lying I can tell and it not the fact she complains about you two have being distant." He shook his head. "Yeah we been a little distant but that because we been busy, her with planning Miss Mystic Falls float and me with work and recovery." He was now patting her head with his uninjured hand. "Don't worry about it."