Chapter 3

Nolean close Bonnie car door as she let out a yawn and began to stretch out

They kept walking forgetting about her as they were to busy discussing about Stefan and Elena.

Nolea just ignore them making her way into school while she was on her phone playing games. As she look up she saw Stefan and trip over her feet.

"Eek!" He caught her as she just look up at him. "I really need to stop bumping into you." He look to her as she started to squirm. "Stefan...?"

"Oh right sorry." He help gain her balance as Elena just stare at them. Nolean look at her sister then at him. "It not what it look like!" She jump away from Stefan. "I-I'm just gonna go." She fixed her glasses and scramble away. "Nolean!" Elena called as she sighed.

"She the clumsy and shyest one I'm guessing." Stefan look at Elena.

"Yeah she always been that away ever since we got her. She was homeschool so she practically still adjusting to big crowds and people." Stefan nodded as he look at the direction Nolean headed.

◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫

"Anyone got anything?" Nolean raise her hand.

"Anyone else? Miss Juan?" She shrug as Nolean drop her hand

"1945..."

Nolean listen into Elena and Stefan conversation for once. What can she say she was bored as hell.

"Psst. Our team sucks they can use you."

"Can't. I'm a loner." Nolean broke out into a smile shaking her head to herself at Stefan comment.

"Miss Gilbert." Both of the Gilberts look at the teacher.

"Pearl habor?"

"December 7th 1941." Stefan replied .

"Thank you Miss Gilbert." The class chuckled

Nolean look at Stefan curious as Elena made googly eyes. "Anytime."

"Very well... The Fall Of The Berlin Wall?"

"1989. I'm good with dates sir."

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Nolean make the score." She sighed getting up and taking a piece of chalk. She wrote Stefan name on the board. "Every date you get right I will mark a tally on the board. You can start."

"Civil right act."

"1964." Nolean gave Stefan a tally.

"Correct."

"John F Kennedy Assassination."

"1963."

"Correct." Nolean smiled to herself