Chapter 9

Nolean went straight home after school getting ready for the decade dance because she really had no idea what she was was going to wear without sticking out like an orange highlighter. By the time she made up her mind with the outfit it was night time. Elena called Nolean. "Nolean I'm picking you up be ready immediately." She hang up the call as Nolean look down in the phone in her hand blinking. "Okay..."

"

They were now in the Salvators house taking to Stefan about the hooded figure

They were now in the Salvators house taking to Stefan about the hooded figure. "He said hurting my sister was a warning for me. Why is he coming after me?"

"More importantly why called? No one ringing him up like it's a booty call." Elena shook her head at her younger sister who sip on lemonade.

"It because were predators Nolean we hunt, we stalk if ofthen as exciting as killing." Nolean look at him. "Is this why you worried so much?" He nodded "Also your hair?" She sigh "Don't ask I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I am. All I know so far is quote on quote little nature, emerald eyes, orange hair and windy breeze." Stefan bent down to Eleana handing her Jeremy watch "This is Jeremy pocket watch how did you get it."

"I took it from Damon who took it from Logan who must of took it from you." Elena handed it to Nolean who observe the detailing and color. "What happen to it?" He took Nolean hand gently that held the watch "Well it's not just a watch it's a compass but it points to vampires." The compass spin toward him. Elena took it back. "Why did my father have it?"

Nolean look at Stefan "Is it because Gilbert's were in of the founding families?" He nodded "They were the ones who eradicate the vanpires." Nolean heart clentch why eradicate something that didn't cause harm. "I want you to keep this. That way I'd your in danger you will know."

They headed back home Nolean was heading up stairs not talking to Jenna as she was grounded. She grab her shoulder. "Nolean just because your grounded dosnt mean your fully on lock down you can talk to me." She look back at Jenna before heading back upstairs again.

Nolean was finishing her hair passing time as she felt uneasy she sat up closing her window and stepping out quietly to the hall way. Elena went out in the hall way calling Jenna but she didn't reply. Nolean look at her sister. Elena heard the ticking of the compass going toward her bed as Nolean follow her. Elena grab her phone calling Stefan and grabbing her sister hand heading downstairs. Damon pick up on the other line saying Stefan left his phone heading to Elena she sigh thanking him. Something grab Nolean as she immediately butted there rib with her elbow. Stefan pull the vampire away from her throwing him against a table. The vampire left the house as Nolean look at Stefan and Elena hugging.