Chapter 6

As Nolean walk to her locker Elena walk with her trying to convince her to stay away from him

"Why should I?" She groan frustrated stopping infront of her destination. She spun the lock around entertering her combination.

"Nolean he kill Stefan best friend outside of the grill." She open her locker quietly grabing her notebook and her history book. "I was with Stefan when I saw Damon plunge her with a wooden spear." She close her locker putting back the lock.

"Knowing Damon he must of had a reason for his actions." Nolean began to walk to history as they follow her. "You really won't face the facts that Damon is a horrible person." Elena grab her shoulder stopping her.

"Damon is not a horrible person." She sighed "I care for you Elena but right now your breaking my heart." She walk away leaving Elena to herself.

◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫

"Good morning everyone." A teacher with blonde hair and blue eyes walk in setting his stuff down.

"Good morning." Nolean replied as no one else did. He nodded at her then turn his attention to the chalk board writing down his name. He turn his attention to the class pointing to the chalk board.

"Alaric Saltzman." He clapped his hand together. "I know it a mouthful dosn't exactly rolled off the tounge. Saltzman is a-"

"-German orgins?" Nolean cut in. "So your the smart one the principle warn me about."

"There a warning for me?" She raise an eyebrow at him as he shook his head. "Just that your very helpful in class." She nodded giving him a smirk.

"My family Emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I however was born and raise in Boston. Now the name Alaric belong to a very dead great grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You probably want to pronounce it Ala-ric but it's A-lar-ic. So you can call me Ric I'm your new history teacher."

◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫◻▫

Nolean exit out of school stretching as she was about to walk hours from home. She was not trying to have a conversation with Elena anytime soon. She yawned closing her eye as she bump someone in the chest. "Damn it I'm so sorry-" Damon look down at her "Hello, also apology accepted."