PART 1

Error was in the anti-void, knitting a doll that look like Betty. He had his glasses on and he was humming too.

He felt so happy. Ink was not in a spree yesterday, so he had some free time.

All of a sudden, a pain was in his soul. He groaned but he didn't say a word. He put down his knitting materials and open a portal to the new AU ink just made.

He look around but all he could see was grass. He can also sense some sanses nearby.

He panicked and open a portal to the anti-void. But before he could enter, black paint splattered at the portal. Making the portal to dissappear.

Error turn around and saw sanses around him. He even saw ink standing at the middle glaring at error with pure hate.

"We are going to stop you Error! Once and for all!" ink said.

All the sanses hold their signature weapon. Error look blankly at them. Error didn't know how to react.

In a blink of an eye socket, all the sanses charged at him. To attack him. Error didn't attack back. He only dodged with the help of his strings, his bones and his gaster blasters.

A few moments later

Error saw some of the sanses were on the ground tired. He took this advantage and make a portal to the anti-void.

Error sighed and sat at the floor? of the anti-void.

He lay down and close his eyes. He wanted a nap cause he was tired fighting.

Before he could even sleep, error heard a portal opening in the anti-void.

Error panicked and look around and saw ink.

Ink is here.

"Looks like you escape huh? Why didn't you fight? Like we fight in our battles. Why don't you fight mercilessly!?"

Ink shouted at the destroyer. Error said nothing.

Error stand up while his mouth was covered by his muffler. Ink was standing with bloody red pupils not too far away from him.

" Huh, not talking? Than I'll make you talk. " After ink said that, ink charged at error splatting error with red paint.

Ink thought that error would dodge and attack back like their battles, but this time its different.

Error didn't even move.

Error just stood there taking the hits that ink made.

'W-what? W-why d-did he? -'

Error didn't even made an expression. Error collapsed to the ground still unconscious.

Ink look at error in confusion and shock. He could not believe that error would just take the hit.

Ink was also shock that he felt guilty? for doing that.

' W-wait. Why should I feel guilt!? He's the destroyer anyways!' ink thought to himself.

"E-error? Why didn't you dodge?" Ink asked. Error said nothing.

Ink just stared at the destroyer. And after a few minutes, error make himself sit and healed his bones with his strings.

Ink was slightly confused by this. Not a single flinch, a hiss or anger in him? Ink was VERY confused. What is going on in errors mind?

Ink POV

I just stood there watching error healing himself. For some reason I felt guilt? I don't know why I felt that to my mortal enemy. I supposed to feel happy to hurt my enemy but no?