PART 8

Error woke up.

Completely forget his question about he having an AU.

But, he was confused on how he got home.

So... Trigger explained that the Charas helped her out.

----------------------------------------------------

A war happened.

Between Yin and Yang.

Wanna know what happened?

Read.

(Even Nightmare and Dream is an Outcodence btw.)

(So.... I'm just gonna shorten this up. No one is talking here. )

Error explained how he changed his appearance to the Nightmares Gang. So, the Nightmares Gang lived at Underjudge too.

Trigger never told anyone except for Error that she was a god. She actually hates telling facts about herself.

They were having a good few weeks. Nightmare and the gang will kill everyone in the AU and all that Error will do is just destroy the code.

Error was happy he doesn't have to kill, and the gang was happy to get free XP.

And one day, a note came by at Nightmares old mansion. Horror was just taking something from the old mansion when he saw the note. The note wrote,

'I, the Creator of AUs declares a war between all of the Dark sanses and Chara and us the Light sanses and Frisks. We shall begin the war next week. May justice wins. And I hope the Triggered Assasin will be there,since I noticed she was with you recently.

~Light sanses

Everyone was terrified. Even the Charas have to fight. Are they crazy!? Making a child join a war!? That is unlogical!

So, Nightmares gang, the Charas trained. Usually, the training area is only filled with only two or three Charas but now, it was flooded with equipments, Charas, and even sanses too.

But, Trigger was nowhere to be found. She left a note that she will appear at war. So, the others just shrugged it off.

Error was training continuously. Day and Night and every hour. Dust and Nightmare was the most worried about Errors health. Since he didn't ate at all or rest.

But, Error is an Outcodence . He doesn't need to it, or sleep, or drink. He'll live just fine by not doing that.

And the day has come, the day war will be wrote in history. Between good and bad.

But, are the bad even bad?
Are the good, even good?

(INSERT EPIC FIGHTING SCENE BETWEEN ERROR, NIGHTMARES GANG, TRIGGER, CHARAS AND STAR SANSES, GOOD SANSES, SWAP PAYRUSES.)

ERROR POV

N-no..... Our side i-is... Losing!! Must......stay.....strong! I was standing in front of the 'light side'. Most of their sanses are injured and tired. Ink was crouching and healing himself I guess. I wanted to walk to my friends but I saw Dream pointing his bow at me to not move.