Last PART

Truce.

A truce happened.

No creating. No destroying.

Just, them, enjoying their lives in Underjudge.
Error finally had the break he ever wished for.
Nightmare can spread negativity more easily.

As for Killer, Dust, Horror and Cross, they are allowed to go killing in other au's. But the condition is, the au MUST be in a genocide timeline.
They didn't really mind, since they don't really kill nowadays.
They just do battles and something like that.

Ink, Blue and Dream visits Underjudge from time to time. Mostly Blue though.

Ink tried to convince the sanses and papyruses that Error is good, and a truce happened. Some believed Error was good,some not.
The Frisks, well, its not like they are in a really bad relationship with the Charas /Swap Frisk.

Everything was great! No war, no disturbance, just peace.
Just a little chaos here and there but, overall its good!

Let's go check out what happening in Underjudge eh?

-In Underjudge -
(I forgot what their texts are like and I wouldn't be bothered to check them uwu)

"Killer!!! You come right back here! Or I swear you won't even move a limb!"
Cross said to Killer who is running away from an angry Cross.

"I won't move a limb, if you can't catch me!! You slow a**!!"
Killer shouted. Probably having a dead wish.

"Why you-!"
"Hah! Found another chocolate ~!!"
"You son of a bit-"

Thus, they kept running around the living room,

"Idiotic psychopathic messed up children. I am living with idiotic psychopathic messed up children."
Nightmare sighed afterwards. He is sitting on a bean bag, beside the couch.

Some Charas had already moved out and stay with the people in their AUs.
The others didn't mind, seeing that they missed their mom, aka Toriel.

Error is relaxing on the couch. Next to Nightmare's bean bag, while watching the TV.

"Maybe. Maybe." Error replied to Nightmare.

A few minutes later, the front door open.

"Mwehehehehe I, the magnificent sans have arrived!"
It was Blue. Blue have been visiting a lot nowadays. Five times a week.
Probably here to make some tacos.

"Heya Blue" Error waved from the couch he was sitting on.

"Duncle Blue! Your here! We were waiting and thought you weren't coming!" Outer! Chara exclaimed.

"Mwehehehehe I would always come to visit all of you! To the kitchen!" After Blue said that, some of the Charas followed, while the lazier ones stayed where they are.

"Hey Blue! Wait for me!" Cross shouted. He came in right after Blue. Cross followed Blue while Dust and Horror is still outside.

"Oh boy. I'm tired." Killer said while taking a seat beside Error on the couch.

"Another training session?"
Error asked.

"Yeah. Horror and Dust is training. I'm already trained out by Cross chasing me.

"Maybe this time you could outrun Cross" Error replied. Snorted a little at the end.

"Was that suppose to be a compliment or an insult.?" Killer looked away from Error and did the pouty face.

"Shut up you two. I'm trying to sleep here..." Nightmare groaned, trying to find a more comfortable spot on the bean bag.

"Yeah yeahhh" Killer stood up and went to the kitchen. Probably to meet Blue.

A/N

Hewo people that are still reading this! Thank chu so much for reading until the end!

I'm very sowwy cuz this is the end of the book!
I don't want to add another "bad guy" to the story. Cuz they are already living in peace.

Carrot (Swap! Pap) still is skeptical about the "Bad sanses" but decided to let it go.

Ink felt guilty for not knowing, so he tried his best to make things right with Error.

Dream is bonding with Nightmare. Well, only Dream I guess. Nightmare is still stubborn.

I am very sowwy if Underjudge is already an AU! I didn't know qwq

This book is slightly inspired by the concept Forced God.

Sign out
-NinzErra