PART 7

ERROR POV

Ugh. Where am I? I woke up on a red coloured bed. I was in a maroon coloured room. I stood up, confused on where am I.

I look at a window and look outside. A meadow. Oh! I remember now! Underjusge right?

I walk to the door and saw a loving room. I saw... Trigger on the couch, watching TV.

"Heya Trigger. Your not dissappearing and appearing again like usual."

"Would you like me to do that?"

"I can't deny it's kinda cool but annoying at the same time."

"Come sit beside me. I made you breakfast."

I walk to her and sit beside her at the couch. There was toast on the table in front of us.

I took it and... Wait, what are we suppose to do with this thing again?

"You take it, bite it, chew it and swallow."

"Did you just read my mind?!"

"You stared at it. And, I know that you rarely eat."

"That........ Makes sense."

TRIGGER POV

I just watched the TV while glancing at 404. Or, am I suppose to call him Error again? Since that's his real name.

He finished his toast and looked at me. I'm guessing he wants to ask something.

"Your an assassin right? Why don't you kill me? I'm a big threat to the multiverse anyways."

"That's not what being an assassin is all about. Assassins don't just go at people and kill them immediately.
We pick our targets. Know their secrets. And finally killing them. Or we just kidnap them if we want to know something from them."

"Well, guess I was kinda wrong. So... I'm not one of your targets?"

"Nope!"

He stood up and walk to his room. But before he open the door I asked,

"Should I call you 404 or... Error?"

"Error please. I don't really like the name 404 anyways."

He went to his room and shut the door. I immediately stood up and make a portal that leads to the Charas and Swap Frisks. A smile on my face as I entered.

The Charas look at me in confusion since they never knew who I am.

"Who are you? Are you also a Chara?" a swap frisk asked.

"My names is Trigger. I came here to bring all of you to your new home." I said.

Some the Charas had weird faces on them. Meaning that they didn't believe me.

"Why should we believe you!? You could hurt us! We don't even know who you are!" Outer! Chara yelled.

I let out a sigh. I open a portal that leads to the house. I step through it and open the door.

"If you belive me, you might meet Error too."

"Bulls*it. He's dead." Oceantale! Chara said.

"I believe her." I saw Reapertale! Chara walk to me.

"Chaos! She might hurt you!" Chara yelled.

"Why should I hurt all of you? I'm also a human you know."

I lower down my hood and revealing my purple hair. My grey eyes and my short hair.