PART 3

NO ONE POV

Error was in the Anti-void. He was just knitting a sans from Chesstale. He had a relaxed face and he was enjoying his time.

It was about a week ago since the massive fight, Ink didn't created anything too and the voices were quite this time!

He was relaxed.

ERROR POV

It was so peaceful this week. Ink didn't create anything. No voices. No irritation.

I was just knitting when I heard a portal opened up. Great. I was just relaxing. I look towards where the sound of the portal came from and saw a human.

There was a human! If it was a human I expect it to be Core!Frisk. But, she doesn't look like Core at all.

She was quite far away from me. And looks like she didnt see me yet. I had my glasses on so I could see her clearly.

Wait, isn't that, the Triggered Assasin! What is she doing here!? I've been hunting for her for ages! And she showed up when I'm not in the mood for hunting!

I was talking in my head. I kinda forgot she was there with me in the Anti-void.

I felt a poke at my shoulder so I flinched. I stood up very fast and saw the human girl in front of me.

"Oh. Error. I didn't notice this was the Anti-void."

'What are you doing here?'

"I was just looking around."

'You tryna kill me or something?'

"Pffffftttt if I even tried to kill you, you won't die! I'm just here to do a little something."

She teleported behind me and she was so fast I couldn't react. She placed two fingers on my back and I fell to the ground.

'What the hell did you do!?'

" Something. But, I assure you it will change your life forever. "

She walked through a portal she made and dissappeared. I kinda regret not capturing her with my strings. But, she can easily cut them so, kinda useless.

Nothing happened for a few hours. What did she actually do? She must have done something. She won't come to a person and do something without a reason.

A few moments later I drifted to sleep.

*Yawn* hmmm still nothing happened? Hmmmm I look at my hands and WTF!? My bones are white! I open a portal and stole a mirror from underfell.

I look at the mirror and my god. My bones are white! For some reason, my jacket change its look too! And I also have this soft fuury thing at my jacket too. My jacket became white and longer and my blue tear marks became black.

What the hell! Is this even me!? Or am I just being someone else's body? But... I never saw a sans like this...

All of a sudden, a portal opened and the Triggered Assasin was here.

"Like your new look?"

'What the hell did you do?'

"This will help you in destroying. No one will recognizer you and no one will report you to Ink when they see you."

'But,Ink can sense me when I'm destroying an AU right?'

"True. But he's also dealing with Nightmares Gang. So whenever he's fighting Nightmare he wouldn't notice your destroying."

'Why are you helping me?'

"And why aren't you talking to me?"

W-wait. So she knows I'm not mute!? Well, I'm not surprised. She's an assasin. She discovers secrets very easily.

"Fine. I'm talking. Happy now?"

"That's the voice I wanna hear!"

"Back to my question. Why are you helping me?"

"Just to see you happy."

"What!?"

Then she immediately ran off making a portal. I didn't bother to chase her so I just let her go. Before she step through her portal she said,

"My names Trigger by the way."

She step through the portal and disappeared. I lokk at my features again. I completely look different. Maybe this will make my job easier.

But.. Why would she want to see me happy? She's an assassin. She kills people.

Meh. I don't care.

-----------------------------------------------

Errors look after the change

(Pic not mine)

What Trigger look like

I know, it's Gacha Life.

Soooo do you like the chap? If you don't really like Trigger being added to the story than piss off.

If you don't like Error becoming Error 404 than, don't worry.

Something will change.