PART 9

The next day, everyone was completely healed. Thanks to food, and the sanses of course. Healing the Charas was the longest since there's a lot of them.

The Charas and Swap Frisks hugged Duncle Error cause he's normal appearance was back now. Even Nightmares Gang hugged him.

But, Error never seen Trigger anywhere that day. Like seriously, what's her obsession with dissappear and suddenly appearing again?

Error walk into her room just to make sure she's not in her room. He walk to her bed to find a note on the drawer. It said that she will now leave and you may call her name if you are in trouble. And the fact that she made Ink not remember Error's true slef

Error was confused. Why did she have to leave? Is her time ticking ot something? Is she...... Dying?

Error shook his head. Denying the fact that she could be dying. Well, Of course Error would be worried for her. She had helped Error so much.

Error convinced himself that Trigger left cause she wants to see him happy. She said that she'll be back if he called her right?

So, Error told everyone about Triggers disappearance. The Chara looked sad and Nightmares Gang looked like they didn't care. But deep inside they do.

They all were fine and had a happy day.

NO ONE POV

Ink was walking in the Anti-void. Trying to find 404, or aka Error. Ink walked around still haven't find him.

He walked to a certain area and a Bix caught his eyesockets.

"Huh? What's that?"

Ink walked to the box. He thought the box was empty but what he found was puppets. Handmade puppets that looked like the sanses and also Chara and Frisks.

"I wonder who made these? Well... Only 404 lives here but... There's no way he creates this...... Right?"

Suddenly he felt like his head was remembering something.

In Inks mind there was a sans. Black bones and blue tear streaks. He was glitching and he had a... Sad yet angry face.

"W-what is this memory?? Why d-do I feel like I met him before?? Why does he look like 404?"

"I need to investigate this. Is this who the other sanses tried to remember me? He looks...... Fragile."

Ink was starting to remember everything. The first time he met Error. Their battles. Their arguments. The fact Error was mute. But what stood out the most for Ink, is the memory when Error comforted him.

" I... R-remember! I... Know now!! But.... Where is he? I never saw him anywhere."

Ink sat in the Anti-void. Thinking where might Error could be. Why did Error looked like 404.

"But....the question is, how did I forget about Error? He's my enemy. How can I forget about my own enemy?"

Ink spent his time thinking in the Anti-void. Before he left, he took two puppets from the box, Error and Ink. He opened a portal and left.

NO ONE POV

Nightmare and Cross sat in the couch. Just watching TV. After a few minutes, Cross said,

"I miss Trigger."

"Yeah. Me too. Even though she is annoying as heck, she is very cheerful."

"I still remember she helped me hide my chocolate. Like seriously, Killer haven't found it yet."

"I still remember how she laughed when I beat you guys ass."

They started talking and having a great moment. Horror, killer and Dust were at the training area. Probably training.

Error was just chilling with the Chara. Telling them stories, making puppets for them. He remembered the box filled with puppets in the Anti-void but, he didn't want to go back there.

"Hmmm have you guys seen Chaos?" aka Reaper!Chara. The Chara shook their heads.

Error just shrugged it off. He continued to play with the Charas.

Everyone was having a normal day until a knock on the door.

All heads were looking at the door. Charas have already ran to their rooms. Scared at what might be behind the door.

Error walked to the door. He opened it and he couldn't believe what he just saw.

Ink.

Ink was standing at the door. Behind him was Horror, Killer and Dust laying down at the floor. They were injured but not that serious.

Ink's head was looking at the floor. Error took a step back. Startled at how Ink got here.

Nightmare and Cross are already by Error's side. They were growling at Ink.

"What are you doing here, Ink." Nightmare asked coldly.

Ink looked up. His face was filled with pure sadness.

"E-error I-"

Error stumbled back the fact that he said his real name. Trigger said that he'll never know his old name.

" What are you doing here Ink?"Error asked. He was scared at what's Ink's response is going to be but he put a brave face on.

Ink looked back down to the floor. And he said,

" I-i wanted to say sorry!"

The whole house was..... Hmmm what do you call that? There not surprised. There not confused. They'll know that maybe somehow Ink remembers Error.

A few hours later, The Nightmares Gang began questioning Ink.

"How do you know about this place?" Nightmare aksed.

"I A-asked Dream to sense your aura. And looks like your here."

There was a few minutes of silence.
The Charas was still in their bedrooms, scared of Ink.

Error than asked,

"How can we forgive you?"

And that's it!! Here's a new chap!! Im sooooo sorry for making the chap slow! Me busy with irl things.

I'm sorry if it's shorter than the other chaps! Well, It is.