PART 6

Trigger took 404 hand and surprisingly he didn't glitches that much.

Trigger opened a portal to a void. It doesnt look like a gaster void, the aura... It feels.... Different. They stepped through and walked a few steps forward.

"Where are we?" 404 asked.

Trigger didn't answer but she let go of his hand. 404 didn't seem to notice so he kept walking. Trigger than said,

"Keep walking forward until you find a door."

"Wait, what do you mean--" 404 look at where Trigger once stood just to find that she dissappeared.

"What the hell? What's up with her disappearing and  suddenly appearing again?" He said to himself.

He walked, and walked through the black abyss. After a few minutes, he saw... A door.

"Is this the door the kid told me?" He walked to the door. He stopped in front of it. The door was coloured white and it had a unique design on it.

He hesitantly opened it and he saw a beautiful meadow

His eye sockets widened as he saw the view. He stepped in and,

" What AU is this? Is this even an AU?"

404 walk around and he found a few houses. He walked in and there was completely no one here.

He walk again and he found a training area,a shop full of knives and deadly weapons, and even a shop full of food.

"Like the AU?" Trigger suddenly asked from behind.

"Oh my god!! What's with you disappearing and appearing again!?"

"Anyways... Welcome to Underjudge!"

"Why haven't I seen this AU before? And why is there no one here?"

"You never found this AU because the only way to get to it is through the blank space. No one is here because this place is for some people."

"Whose AU is this?"

"Welcome to my AU."

.....

.....

....

"Wait wait wait. Your AU? Why is there no one here then?"

"This AU is actually created for people like you. People that are misjudged. You, Nightmares gang, The Chara and the Swap Frisk."

"Oh. So.. This is like suppose to be our home?"

"Yes."

"But.. Nightmares Gang already has a mansion. They live there."

"But Ink knows where they are. Making their lives in big danger. So that's why I created this place for you guys."

"Wait.... YOU CREATED!? What are you, a God or something?"

"Oh shoot. Guess I kinda spilled the beans."

"Come here 404."

Trigger smiled like a maniac. 404 flinched and tried to run but he was too late. Trigger touched his forehead and 404 went to sleep.

"Now let's get rid of your memories of you saying that I was god. I mean, I am a god but, I can't tell you that.

Or not, something is gonna change."

I know, it's short. I'm so sorry!! I promise, the next chapter is going to be way longer than this!