Chapter Seven

"Where's the kitchen?" He licked his lips and all I could do was stare up at him. It hardly registered what he said.

"Uhh... Umm... what?" I swallowed, rubbing my arm.

"The Kitchen?"

"Oh, that... why?" I don't think I could have sounded more lobotomized if I had tried. "Wait, how did you get in here?"

"I bribed the housekeeper." He smirked like it was the most obvious answer in the world, which even I could admit it kind of was.

"But..."

"Shh." He took my hands. "Show me the kitchen."

Chewing my bottom lip, I led him through the apartment to the sprawling open kitchen and the table. His hand felt heavy in mine as we paused feet from the location of what was arguably one of the worst moments of my life. He took off his jacket and draped it over one of the chairs before loosening his tie. After a moment of hesitation he captured my mouth with his, and I melted as he picked me up and set me on the table, his fingertips digging into my bottom as he pulled me against him, making me feel exactly how hard and willing he was. My whole body tingled as his tongue explored my mouth. Holy fuck, Damon is kissing me. My tongue teased against his as he grinded his hips against me and moaned into my mouth.

His lips moved lower leaving the skin tingling in his wake as he kissed down my throat to the very edge of the shirt I wore before grabbing the two halves and pulling them apart. Buttons ping-ponged off the table and tile floor as he bared my body to the room and my nipples ached in anticipation. A low feral noise escaped his throat as he drew a nipple into his mouth, sucking and nibbling at the peak as I cried out, wrapping my thighs around him as he pulled back, scraping the sensitive flesh with his teeth as it slipped free, bringing a pained moan from my lips.

My fingers threaded back through his thick dark locks as his hips continued to jockey mine and he brought his attention to the other needy peak. I burned for him as my drenched folds throbbed demandingly.

"Was he this good to you, Baby?" Damon growled as he nibbled along my throat, each and every little bite brought a gasp for me.

"No," I breathed as he reached between us, unbuckling his belt as we kissed again. He practically devoured my soul as he pressed our lips together hard in a brutal kiss filled with more biting then caressing. Panting he broke from me, a wicked smirk curled his lips as we breathed each other's breath.

"That's because no one can make you come like Daddy." He circled my clit with his thumb as I took over unbuttoning his pants—Why the fuck are there so many motherfucking buttons on these pants. A thin sheen of sweat covered my body as he stared down into my eyes, leaning to kiss me again...and fucking Hallie walked in with Tyler.

"What the fuck is this?" She giggled and I panicked closing my shirt. I tried to move from the table, but Damon stopped me.

"What's that?" he nodded at Tyler who scowled.

"Holy shit you're Damon Chase," Hallie gaped as I pulled the shirt tighter around me.

"I... this was... I think we... maybe..." I took a few breaths and Damon turned his attention back to me, stroking my chin for a moment as my brain continued to misfire. Oh yeah, I was fried. The lust faded from his eyes and all that remained was sadness.

"How astute of you." Damon never looked at Hallie; no, he kept his eyes on me, tending me even as he addressed her. Was it intentional? He kissed my forehead before rebuttoning his pants and doing his belt. He grabbed his jacket and pulled it back on before sweeping me into a bridal carry, leaving Tyler and Hallie to gawk as Damon took me back to my bedroom.

He shut the door behind him and laid me on the bed, but he didn't join me. No, he leaned back against my dresser and watched me as the shirt fell open framing my nudity. That intense gaze of his swept over my body slowly like he was memorizing it.

Smirking, he traced his thumb over his bottom lip, "Say you'll be mine."

"Damon," I whispered, my words hardly audible above the whir of the central heating.

He flinched when I said his name and stared at me like he was trying to decide how he felt about it. "How about you spend a week in the apartment, a trial run."

I sighed, still breathless. "Let me think about it."

He took his jacket and tie off again, but this time he started unbuttoning his shirt. "How about I help you think." The hiss of the tie sliding out from his collar elicited a swallow from me.

"You're not playing fair." I licked my lips and slowly rose my gaze to his.

He narrowed his eyes and yanked the end of his tie free. "Says the naked woman practically begging to be spanked by daddy."

I shivered and let out a heavy breath as he draped his shirt over my desk chair and approached the bed with tie in hand. My mouth filled with so much saliva just from looking at his abs that I had to swallow or drool. I chose the former.

"Let me give you a taste, just something to whet your appetite."

Oh, I don't think it can get any wetter. I bit my bottom lip hard enough to leave teeth marks as he sat beside me on the bed.

"What will you do?" I looked up at him, searching his eyes for some clue for his intentions; there was nothing but lust there again, pure and unadulterated.

"I'm going to show you what a casual encounter between us might be like. Something to help you decide." He reached up and touched my cheek. "I won't do anything to hurt you, I promise."

Something about the way he said it made me think he wasn't just talking about tying me up and doing the nasty—or... doing some sort of something since the nasty was very clearly off the table. He placed his hands on my knees, the firm touch sent little zaps of electricity up my spine and right to my wet and needy slit.

"Baby, I need to hear you say that you want this."

"I... I do."

"Do you know what a safe word is?"

"Y-yes."

"Good. The words are red and yellow. Say 'yellow' and I'll pause giving you a handful of moments to compose yourself before continuing, say 'red' and our little game will stop. Do you understand?" He trailed his fingers up my thighs at a grueling pace, the promise of that faint touch making me wiggle my hips a bit as my teeth sunk into my bottom lip.

"Yes."

His chest rose and fell, heavy as he kissed me again, leaving me lightheaded when he moved from me. "Do you trust me?" My attention focused on his lips as I nodded, unable to find my voice to answer him. My body was on edge with baited expectation, thinking let alone speaking was impossible as I trembled for him and the lust in those blue eyes threatened to burn me.