Chapter Eleven

Kissing me hard he rearranged me over him so I straddled one of his legs. Horny, I grinded against his knee winning a happy little purr from him. With his hands on my hips he guided my pace as his tongue explored my mouth and I felt breathless and lightheaded as my body tingled all over.

"That's it, baby girl. Grind yourself against Daddy's fucking leg." He groaned, his fingers seeking out my nipples. He teased them gently circling his thumb around them as he gazed deep into my eyes. "Daddy wants you to come so your tight little pussy is soaked, swollen and oh so fucking sensitive when we go to the playroom." His every word sent a jolt of pleasure through me inching me closer to the edge. "That's it, baby. Show daddy what a greedy little slut you are." I looked away and he guided my attention back with his chin. "Good girls don't look away from Daddy."

I swallowed. "Sorry, Daddy."

"Shhh, that's okay, angel. It's our first time playing, but now you know." He kissed me again and I moaned against his mouth. "Now we're going to play a game... and I know my little princess is going to fucking love this game." He kissed along my jaw and nibbled his way down my throat. With one hand he kept playing with a nipple, pinching and teasing the achy peak as he rested his other at my shoulder. "We're going to see if my filthy slutty princess can come on command." He groaned as a breathy moan escaped my lips. "Fuck you're perfect, baby. I don't think my cock's ever been this hard watching someone ride my knee before." To emphasize his words, he reached down and squeezed his erection. I wanted it, fuck that I craved it, I needed to feel him stretching me and filling me like I'd never felt before. A shiver rolled down my spine and he purred again. "Do you trust me, baby?"

I nodded and he raised his brows, reminding me to speak. "Yes, Daddy."

He moved his hand from my shoulder to my throat, wrapping the one hand around it, not applying any pressure as he smiled at me. Each stroke of his thumb over the tendons in my throat brought a soft moan from my lips as much as the friction offered by his leg. In no time I was shivering and that was when he finally closed his hand over my throat, cutting off my breath.

"Now I want you to come for Daddy in... five.... Four...." He growled staring deep into my eyes as I rode him, my body shaking so much it was hard to keep pace with my hips. "Three... Two... Mmm, Princess you're fucking quaking," he spoke slowly, eyes narrowed and glinting with deviousness as a sexy smirk tugged at his lips. "One."

My body complied with his demand and pleasure broke over me as I yelped my cry half cut off by his hand as my body spasmed and my skin glistened with sweat. He released his hold on my throat the moment I stopped trembling, leaving me gasp lightheaded as he kissed me hard digging those strong fingers into my backside once more. I'd never come so hard before in my life and I'd never had my body so eager for more after an orgasm. My pussy throbbed, demanding even more attention even as he kissed me tenderly and groaned against my mouth.

He stared at me and I knew I wasn't going to like what came next the moment he shook his head and moved me from his lap to the couch. I couldn't find my voice as he stood and smoothed his suit.

"I'll be back in an hour."

Those words stung but all I could do as I panted on the couch was watch as he left. It hurt more than I thought it would. I expected pain but I didn't expect that familiar heart ache to set in. A sick and twisted thought entered my mind that I couldn't shake. Maybe he did it because he wanted to put me in my place and remind me that I should never forget what our arrangement really was. I swallowed and ran my fingers back through my hair listening in the quiet. Mercifully I couldn't hear what happened a floor below, but I could see it and I didn't even have to close my eyes. I couldn't help but wonder if he'd kiss her and tell her the same things he told me.