Chapter Ten

It was a little after seven at night when we arrived at the apartment and waiting for us outside of the door were two large pink bags from a lingerie store. He grabbed them with one hand and unlocked the place with his other. Nerves wound me tight as I followed him and it was like the other day all over again, only there was more anticipation. Once the door shut behind us, he held out the bag.

"Go change, take off your make up and put on what's in the left bag and hang up the robe in the right one."

I nodded and took the bags, swallowing as I walked away to the bathroom.

Standing in front of the mirror I used the make up removing wipes and looked at the bag like something inside it was going to jump out and eat me. Stripping down to nothing in the foreign bathroom was a sobering experience. I'd never even had as much as a random encounter with some unknown guy and now I'd signed away myself for a month to cater to the sexual kink of a billionaire.

Cold feet, second thoughts or whatever people call them gnawed at me as I reached inside the bag and took out the robe. It was pale pink and soft terrycloth, definitely not a color I'd choose for myself normally. I hung it up on the hook by the shower door and went back to the other bag. Inside were white thigh highs with little pink satin bows at the top, a thong, bra and sheer night gown in that same shade of pink. I felt a little ridiculous, I'd never worn lingerie before. As I ran my hands over my sides, I did like the feel of the fabric but without makeup on I felt plain, like when I walked back in the room he'd terminate our agreement right on the spot.

Wrapping my arms around myself I headed back to the playroom only to find him lounging on the couch still in his suit watching the business news. Part of me was disappointed, I'd expected him bare chested for some reason, and waiting by all the toys. He shut off the television but didn't stand, instead he watched me before reaching out to finger the lace at the hem of my nightgown and rub the bow of the stockings between his thumb and forefinger.

"Let Daddy see, Princess." He stood then and looked down at me as I uncrossed my arms. "Hmm, I don't think we need this for now. Stay still." He reached back behind me and unhooked the bra, freeing my breasts. "Fuck, your body makes me so hard." He groaned into my ear, holding my waist. "And I know that little greedy pussy of yours is dripping for daddy to make it feel good but we're going to eat first." He kissed my cheek and pulled me back down on the couch with him and across his lap. I snuggled against him as he turned the news back on, but I didn't know if I could speak.

For a while we watched the news then food showed up—Chinese. As we ate, I felt ridiculous sitting there in my nightie, balanced on his knee while he was fully clothed. It all clicked for me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, he had to rotate out his submissives because this was painfully close to how boyfriends and girlfriends spent their time. It would be too easy to forget that he wasn't attached to me...until he went to go fuck Lola.

"You're quiet," he spoke after a time and I shook my head.

"I didn't know I could speak." Shrugging I looked down at my hands, and he lifted my chin.

"We're not playing right now, baby." He kissed my neck and I shivered as my nipples puckered.

"Oh, I thought with all the princess's and baby girls that we were. I'm sorry."

He smirked, "Is something bothering you?"

I shook my head. "Not really. I mean... it just sunk in how hard this is going to be. We're intimate, like it took me almost a month to get this close to Tyler."

"And?"

"I worry that I'm going to forget that we're not boyfriend and girlfriend." My gaze fixed on the edge of the coffee table and its cartons of Chinese.

"Trust me, you won't. It might seem like it's possible now but it's very much not and after a few days during the week you'll stop being eager and start acting, then I bear your disinterest for a week or two and we'll part ways after the third." There wasn't much emotion in his voice but he usually spoke that way, it probably helped him a lot in business.

"How did you get into this kink? I could obviously see how it would have its appeal to some women."

"You say it like you don't like calling me daddy." He leaned closer. "But you keep forgetting I know how absolutely soaked saying it makes your tight little cunt." He stroked his fingers over the thong and I twisted. "You love the idea of being daddy's little slut, don't you?" he purred as my hips pressed forward, chasing the offered friction.

I sighed and shook my head. "I didn't say I didn't, I just..."

He stopped rubbing my thong and pulled the night gown off me, tossing it to the side. "It's not an exciting story, there's no underage initiation by some older woman or anything of the sort. Senior year in high school I'd already started to dabble with BDSM and the idea of being a dom. I went to a co-ed boarding school, and one of my female friends managed to piss off a football player. After I beat the guy's ass to protect her, she showed up in my room that night I guess to tell me she didn't need protecting, she literally told me she didn't need another daddy. She ended up over my knee and calling me daddy before the end of the night."

"Was she your girlfriend?"

"No, I didn't date even then. She had a boyfriend already, but Wednesday and Thursday nights when we were supposed to be studying for chemistry and calculous, she was mine. I had someone I fucked regularly, but she wasn't my girlfriend either." It was his turn to shrug, then he chuckled. "And I'm also never sending my kids to boarding school."

"So why Daddy and not Sir or Master or any of those if you want to keep feelings out of it."

"Sir and Master don't have the same connotation, strange as it might seem to you, I like the intimacy. Daddies protect, care for and correct. I tried Master slave play before, and now whereas I love giving an ass a good flogging, I'd struggle to call myself a sadist and most of those arrangements lean that way, or at least that's been my experience. As for D/s I get called sir all day at work, it comes from obligation and I can't even pretend with that word."

"Says the man who made me sign a massive contract this afternoon," I teased him and he rubbed my thigh.

"That was to protect both of us. Right now, you want to be here, it doesn't feel like an obligation does it, baby?" He nibbled along my throat sending tingles down my spine that went right to my sex, making my shift my hips.

"Mm, not in the slightest."

He stopped, his hot breath bathing my neck sending mini shivers down my spine. "When it becomes an obligation for you, you'll be able to walk away and we'll both move on."

"What if it doesn't?"

He bit his bottom lip and shook his head. "Don't get my hopes up, baby," he murmured as he kissed me on the lips, or at least that's what I thought he said as he pulled me to straddle his thighs.