Chapter Eight

"Yes." As soon as the word left my lips he took his tie and tied it like a blindfold over my eyes. Blinded I jumped at every noise and brush of skin. The shirt I wore was pulled up to my elbows than wrapped around my arms, binding them together as a firm hand at my stomach urged me to lay back on the mattress

"Stay like that." He breathed, sliding his hand down my body making me twist. "Where's your dildo?"

I blushed and tried to sit up, but he pushed me back down. "I—"

"Don't be a brat, tell daddy the truth."

My cheeks burned as my stomach fluttered. "Inside the nightstand." With the rest of my overly used sex toys.

"My, what do we have here? Baby, you were just waiting for me, weren't you?" He purred, and I jumped as the cool plastic of a nipple clamp pinched one nipple then the other. I twisted on the mattress as much from the slight pain as the chill of the thin metal chain on my all too hot skin.

Soft lips brushed against my naval and I squirmed, followed by my breath catching as he tugged on the chain, pulling my nipples. Holding my arms above my head took effort, grabbing my headboard was the only option as he continued his tantalizing descent. My hips arched off the bed and he chuckled before placing a firm hand on my lower stomach, the damp heat of his breath making my clit throb.

"Beg me," he commanded, holding my hips to the bed as he stroked my folds with his thumbs, parting them and exposing my sex to his scrutiny and the open air.

As aroused as I was, I couldn't do it, or rather I could, I knew the words I knew what I should have said but at the same time my brain refused to cooperate and follow through. My body was wound tight and he kept turning the screws, toying with me without giving me the attention I needed.

"Please," I panted.

"Baby, you can do better than that." He placed a kiss right above my slit and I moaned.

"Please, Daddy."

"Mm, closer." He licked down my opened pussy lips once then stopped. "Not only is your pussy pretty but fuck is it tasty. C'mon, baby, say it." He cajoled me as I writhed. The words refused to form in my mind.

"Please lick my pussy and make me come."

He yanked on the chain and I yelped, my nipples burned and ached. In the dark they felt stretched beyond possibility. "Well someone just earned a spanking, try again. Show Daddy what a dirty girl you really are." The growl of his voice sent a jolt of pleasure right through my pulsing cunt and I tried to press my legs together, but he kept them open.

"Please, Daddy, lick my clit."

"There's my good girl." He groaned before pressing his face to my dripping sex, making a meal of me as he kept the tension on the clamps. It took minutes for him to take me right to the edge, he stopped then pulling back and released the chain, I writhed my legs closing around his waist as my nipples throbbed, still squeezed by the clamps. "Legs down. Now." He didn't raise his voice and there was no menace there, I lowered my legs ignoring the pulse between my legs that longed to be sated.

Grabbing my wrists, he pulled me over his lap and I'd never been so aware of my breasts before as the clamps pulled them downward assisted by gravity, intensifying their ache. His hands rubbed my bottom, fingers digging into the flesh, though he remained quiet.

"Do you know why you're being punished?"

"I didn't call you Daddy." I swallowed, pressing my hands to the floor.