Part Three: Worry and Concern

Pkay so in italics will be someones thoughts for this chapter that's Hyunjin and Jeongin so bold italics like that will be Hyunjins thoughts and soft italics like that will be Jeongin okay byeee. xoxo

"My name is Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin."

Jeongins eyes trailed up and down the tall and very well built man his hair was black and his hairstyle was somewhat of a mullet but it suited him well.

Hyunjin firstly walked over to Felix giving him a hug and then a hug to the other three who knew him.

"We didn't think you'd be coming today" Changbin said his tone was more relaxed, less formal towards this boy.

He shrugged and chuckled "I mean it's fine, sure I didn't have to come but Lix insisted...now who are these people I'm supposed to meet?"

Jisung jumped off of Jeongin and stood up and bowed politely "hello i'm Jisung you must be Hyunjin? it's nice to meet you."

Hyunjin smiled softly walking over to the squirrel like human and giggled "y-you look like a squirrel! I-i'm sorry I don't mean to be insensitive its cute" Jisung smiled widely his eyes wide "Everyone calls me that!" Hyunjin laughs slowly looking to his right which is where at this point Chan and Woojin were sitting and he excused himself walking over to introduce himself.

"Hello I've heard many things from you from my main man Felix" Chan smiled nodding sitting next to Woojin holding his hand softly " likewise, by the way I'm Chan this is Woojin" Woojin smiled and extended out a hand to Hyunjin and shook it " it's nice to meet you Hyunjin" They all smiled "Like wise".

Sighing softly Hyunjins head turns towards a small figure sitting on the floor near Jisung who was sitting on a chair he was playing with the hem of Jisungs pant leg "if you'll excuse me I have one last person to introduce myself to" Chan nodded but quickly spoke up" uh just so you know he isn't usually this quiet for some reason hes been so shy today I just thought I'd let you know" Hyunjin smiled gratefully and walked over crouching down near the boy.

"H-hi I'm Hyunji-" Hyunjin stopped midway speaking as Jeongin looked up at him Hyunjin was never one to be lost for words but this boy had done something to him something that's never happened before and to say the least Hyunjin was interested in this new found feeling.

Hyunjin was suddenly snapped out of his trance as a hand waved in front of his face "H-hello? Uh-uh you must be Hyunjin?" Jeongins voice was soft but it seemed more stable than before it was like music to Hyunjins ears.

"Oh! Yeah I am it's really n-nice to meet you" Jeongin smiled softly that damn smile Hyunjin smiled back "how old are you?" Jeongin looked up staring into Hyunjins chocolate brown eyes h-he is so pretty "I'm 18 how old are you?"

"I'm 19" Hyunjin took Jeongins confused face as a sign to explain "I-I was kept down a year for...reasons" Jeongin made an 'o' shape in realization and nodded his head "cool" Jeongin spoke calmly his voice wasn't deep but it made Hyunjin feel comfortable what was this young boy doing to him.

What is wrong with me? Come on Hyunjin get yourself together you just met no time for being a gay bitch right now.

Felix raised a brow at the two boys who were crouched over by the seat Jisung was still minding his own business as the two talked he swore he saw a tinge of pink lay across Hyunjins cheek but he didn't think much of it and thought of a way to see what was going on.

"Oi Jisung!? Come over here mate I'd like to talk to you for a second" Jisung perched up some would say like a squirrel (I'm so sorry for all the squirrel references I just love Jisung) and walked over to Felix leaving Hyunjin and Jeongin to talk they had seemed to be instantly connecting which was actually seemingly refreshing.