Petals?

THIRD POV
--------------------

The green haired girl sits breathless tears stained her cheeks. Blood covered her face. And worst of all........

Petals.

The girl stood up from her place around the toilet. She turned the sink handle with the sign for hot water. Slowly it poured out.

She looked at herself in the mirror,she was a mess. Tangled hair puffy pink eyes blood stained cheeks. She bit her lip in an attempt not to cry.

She slowly locked away her emotions so that no one would have to worry. She told herself that she wasn't worth worrying over, to leave it alone. 

She let her hand run over the hot water then washed her face. She Cleaned the blood and the petals and left no traces of what had happened

---------------------------------------------------------
Tsu's POV

I open my eyes upon hearing the sound of my alarm. Pressing a button on the alarm the noise stops.

I sit up in my bed. Tears stained my cheeks my heart empty the only thing I could feel was sadness. I had another dream ....... of her.

I sigh and place my feet on the comfort of the the rug. Standing up and reaching for the dresser drawer i pull it open and grab my clothes.

I head to the restroom and change. After getting ready and head downstairs. On the way to the door I pass the kitchen. I hadn't felt in the mood to eat lately and anytime I did I would just throw it up.

My thoughts drift to her. I feel that burning sensation in my throat. The blocking of my air the warm feeling of the blood.

I run to the downstairs bathroom and release all those terrible feelings into the toilet. I rid my throat of petals and blood.

I wipe my mouth to get rid of any left over blood. I then walk out of the bathroom and into the living room.

I grab my bag which was placed by the couch. Then I walk out the front door in the direction of the school.
---------------------------------------------------------
Third person

Tsu could be seen putting her head down on her desk. No one really thought this was odd for her she was a quiet person maybe she needed to rest. Ochako however was a bit bothered by this action Tsu didn't seem well.

Ochako told her friends she be back. She headed towards Tsu's desk. "Are you alright Tsu?", questioned Ochako concerned for the well being of her friend.

"I'm fine just tired", Tsu said partly lying. She was infact tired but she definitely wasn't ok. Ochako didn't seem to buy it but it seemed like she just needed time alone.

Ochako nodded and with a concerned glance and headed back over to her friends.

Hey guys so this is my first bnha book I hope you enjoyed. I would appreciate any tips on how to make this story better. Thank you for reading!