Confessions part 1

3rd POV

Writing filled the silence in the room as Recovery girl was noting what was wrong with her patient. "So Ms.Jiro do you know who is causing Asui's hanhaki disease?"

She nodded well aware of who it was. "Do they like her back?".  She bit her lip then quietly replied "I'm not sure".
Recovery girl sighed not getting the answer she wanted.

"Well Asui's condition won't be getting any better unless you find out soon, however she should be able to go back to class tomorrow just keep a close eye on her". She nodded lost in thought.

She had grown really close to Tsu these past couple of days and she was like a sister to her she didn't want Tsu to leave. Tears threatened to fall but she didn't let them there was still hope.

She decided to go and talk to ochako. "I'll be back later to check up on her" kyoka said standing up. She nodded and continued to write.

Kyoka started to walk towards Ochako's dorm with absolutely no plan at all.

_________________________________________

Once she got to the dorm she knocked a  few times. The door opened and out popped Ochako. "Hi Jiro is there something that you need?", she asked.

She sighed not sure how this would go. "Can I talk to you?". Ochako nodded and gestured for her to come inside.

She walked in and ochako told her to sit down if she would like to. She nodded and sat on her bed.

"So what did you want to talk about?", she asked. Jiro sighed "Tsu". Ochako nodded her cheeks slightly tinted pink. "Do you like her?", Jiro asked sparing no time. Her eyes widened was it that obvious?

"Yes", she quietly mumbled embarrassed. Kyoka sighed in relief knowing that there was still hope. "You need to tell her as soon as possible", She said getting serious.

"But-t what if she doesn't like me" Ochako asked twiddling her thumbs.
"She does trust me". She nodded her face flushed.

"Please confess soon", she said. Ochako looked at her "I will I promise". She gave her a sad smile and nodded

"I'll be leaving then see you in class". "Alright bye Jiro". She left the room and decided to go check up on Tsu she walked away from ochako's dorm and then towards the nurses office
_________________________________________

Hello every one! First of all thank you so much for 200 reads! Second i know this chapter is short but I want to get something done for now  I'll try to have part 2 out hopefully later if not then it might be a day or two but I'm positive I should have done later tonight. Also thank you for reading