Momo's Room♡

After Momo and Kyoka had reassured Urakara that Tsu would would be all alright they just talked for a while. Their conversation didn't really have topic they just talked about anything.

They talked for a few hours before Momo and Kyoka had to leave. They did in fact become closer. Once they arrived at the UA gates they were met when an angry glare from Aizawa.

"You both were told to come back immediately and yet you show up hours later?", exclaimed aizawa clearly upset.

Kyoka just looked to the side while Momo looked at Aizawa. "Kyoka and I were not going to leave unless we knew what was wrong and so we found out", momo said calmly.

Aizawa sighed his expression was back to normal. "I'll let it slide this time but you better not do it again" aizawa says sternly. Both girls nod and he walks away. "So.. do you want to hangout in my room", blurted out momo. Momo blushed and covered her face.

"You don't have to if you dont want to". Kyoka just blushed a little and smiled "I would love to hangout with you Momo".

Momo smiled softly at kyoka "Alright let's go to my dorm".
_________________________________________
Kyoka 3rd POV

As they walked into the room Momo went to grab some snacks and Kyoka sat on the bed. She looked around Momo's room it was neat and smelled like Coconut and Vanilla.

Momo set down the snacks and sat next to kyoka. There were different kinds of candies and chips. "So do you want to watch a movie", Momo said looking at Kyoka. She simply nodded to tired to speak.

Momo got up and searched through a pile of movies she had next to her TV.
After finding a movie she inserted it and sat next to Kyoka.

It was a scary movie something they both loved.

About halfway through the movie Momo felt a weight on her Shoulder. She turned to see her crush right there on her shoulder. Her Face flushed she smiled slightly. She leaned Her head on Kyoka's and without knowing it fell asleep.
________________________________________
End

Happy Halloween!

Sorry for the short update but it's been a while and I wanted to get something out. I hope you all enjoyed thanks for reading!