The hospital part 1

Third POV.

After the Ambulance had arrived Momo and Kyoka had contacted the school letting the know what had happend. They were asked to go back to the dorms but Kyoka refused and insisted  on going to see Tsu and Urakara.

Kyoka started to walk towards the hospital determined to make sure Tsu was alright. Momo of course followed her she couldn't have the person she cared most about getting hurt.

Even though Kyoka was determined to see Tsu she was still worried and hurt. Her eyes were red and puffy and she wasn't walking with her usual calm and collected aura. You could tell right away something was wrong.

Momo didn't have much experience comforting other especially when she was hurt herself. Even though she wasn't that close to Tsu and Urakara they were still her friends and seeing them hurt pained Momo aswell. 

But that wasn't what really made her heart ache, it was seeing kyoka so upset. She really did love her.

Momo had been lost in thought and when she finally came back to reality she heard quiet sobs next to her. She turned to see kyoka rubbing her eyes and hickuping. Momo didn't know what to do so she grabbed kyoka's  hand and started to rub circles in her palm.

Kyoka looked at her suprised Momo just weakly smiled.

_________________________________________

Once they had gotten inside the hospital  they were informed of Tsu and Ochakos condition. Urakara was fine she had just passed out of stress she would be able to leave tomorrow however Tsu wasn't as fortunate. She would have to stay until they deemed her ready to leave.

Tsu had a high fever and had lost lots of blood from coughing it up the doctors had anticipated that Tsu would be in the hospital for about a week and a half.

After they were informed of everything that was going on they were told that they could visit Urakara but Tsu couldn't have any visitors until tomorrow. They wanted her to get some rest before any one saw her.

They both headed down the hall to were they where told Urakara was. The knocked on door not wanting to disturb her. The heard a quiet come in from the other side of the door. They walked in to room to see Urakara sitting up on the bed she look  exhausted.

Kyoka went up to Urakara first "are you alright Urakara", Kyoka asked?
She nodded "but I'm worried about tsu". 
_________________________________________
Okay so I know that's a weird place to end the chapter but my phones broken and I can't really type also thank  you all so much for 1k reads I was wondering if any body wanted a one shot for 1k and If so what ship. That's all I have to say bye everyone!