Day out

3rd POV

Tsu turned off her alarm and quickly got up she set it earlier than usual so she could get ready to hangout with Kyoka.

She walked over to her closet and picked out a casual outfit.She went to the restroom and showered. After dressing she grabbed her purse and her wallet then left her dorm.

She walked to Kyoka's dorm and quietly knocked. Kyoka answered smiling. She waved then pulled Tsu down the hall after closing the door.

Kyoka went to Denki's room and knocked. He answered tiredly. "Yes Kyoka?", he said. "Tell Aizawa Tsu and me are sick". Denki looked confused."Why?". "Were sneaking out but don't tell anyone we'll be back later".

Denki nodded understanding. Kyoka pulled Tsu out of the dorms. They ran out of yuuei's gates and towards the bus stop.

The bus quickly pulled up and they boarded it. It was heading downtown were the mall was located.

After arriving at their stop in front of the mall they decided to get something eat. After a while of walking around looking for a place to eat they found a small shop selling Crepes.

They ordered their food then sat at a table and waited. They chatted about school and their favorite foods and learned more about each other.

Soon a worker brought them their crepes served with fruit and a chocolate glaze. They ate them and then walked around the mall. Tsu had been looking better Then the day before it seemed she was eating because she wasn't so thin.

She still looked sick though. The hanhaki disease wasn't getting any better. Kyoka would glance at Tsu to check on her every now and then.

After walking around the mall a little bit they found a little store selling lots of stuffed animal and assorted chocolates Tsu thought it would be a good idea to buy some for Momo and Ochako.

They walked in and looked around. Tsu went off and looked for a stuffed teddy for Ochako. They met up at the register after finding what they wanted. Tsu got a pink teddy bear with a box of chocolates.

Kyoka got Momo a white teddy bear which had a red flower in its hands, she also got momo a box of chocolates.

Kyoka decided to get Tsu something. She got a light brown teddy bear which held a red rose. She also got Tsu a candy.

Kyoka paid first then waited for Tsu outside. Tsu came out with her stuff in a nice pink gift bag.

They decided to leave now since it had been a few hours and School would be out soon.

Once they got outside of the mall Kyoka decided to give tsu her gift.
Tsu started tearing up and hugged kyoka. "Thank you so much I love it", Tsu smiled at Kyoka. "Your welcome I'm glad you like it".

They walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus.
______________________________________

After arriving in front of yuuei's gates, they hurridly ran towards the dorms. Every one would be getting out of their last class soon. They made it to the dorms but I seems they were a bit too late.

"Jiro Kyoka and Asui Tsuyu Were have you been?", asked a familiar voice from behind them.

They turned around to see their sensei Aizawa. Before Tsu could respond Kyoka said "Please forgive us sensei! Tsuyu was sick and I wanted to spend time with her it was my idea".

Aizawa's face stern face changed to one with a look of sympathy he could tell Tsu was sick. "I'll let it slide this time but don't do it again". Kyoka and Tsu nodded. Aizawa walked away and Tsu and Kyoka headed towards their dorms.

On the way their Tsu started caughing  up blood and petals. She fell to the floor in pain. Kyoka's quickly responded picking Tsu up and running to the nurses office.

Hey everyone thank you for reading! I'm going to update again soon . I start school the day after tomorrow so I can't update to often anymore.