Confessions part 3

3rd POV

"Alright every one as I said earlier you'll be patrolling the city, you will be patrolling parts where villain activity is more common."  "However you shouldn't fight unless it is necessary". 

"Do you all understand?". Most of every one nodded their heads other said "Yes sensei", to show that they understood.

After giving instructions each team was given a location to go and patrol.

"After your given you location you can head out". (Each team was given a headset so they could communicate with each other.)

Tsu and Ochako started to headed towards their location it was near the abandoned parts of town so there wouldn't be many people there.

They had heard that Momo and Jiro's location was pretty close to theirs. They started to head out.

After Arriving at the place
______________○°○°○°○°○_______________

Ochako and Tsu were scanning the area looking for any obvious signs of villains. After not finding any they decided to get higher up using Ochako's quirk.

They decided to just stay were they were on top of the building so that they could get a better view of the area.

After a while Ochako noticed that Tsu wasn't looking so well she looked pale and quite sick. She knew she couldn't just leave her like that so she asked her if she is alright.

Tsu nodded but she suddenly started caughing. She threw up blood and .......petals?

Ochako was shocked she didn't realize Tsu was the sick.  She quickly lowered them down into the alley way below them.

Tsu suddenly had a hard time breathing almost as if her lungs were clogged.

Ochako didn't know what to do. Without realizing it she started crying. She called the Ambulance then quickly tried to help Tsu.

She couldn't seem to do anything. This  made her cry even more. She hugged Tsu and without realizing it she blurted out "please be alright I love you so much". Tsu stopped caughing for a minute.

This scared ochako she looked at Tsu to see her smile weakly at her "I love you to". She manged to say before she passed out. She screamed her and tsu were covered in blood because she had hugged her.

She heard footsteps and a faint voice call out her name. She turned to see Momo and Jiro.  Jiro was standing in shock tears filled her eyes while Momo was rushing over to them her eyes were watering but they also held fear for tsu.

It was like ochako was lost she could see that Momo was talking but she just couldn't understand her. She felt dizzy she felt terrible then suddenly every thing went black.

________________________________________
Momo and Jiro's POV / third POV

Momo and Jiro had headed towards where they were spouses to be patrolling. They were pretty close to were Tsu and ochako were patrolling.

There hadn't been anything out the ordinary for most of their patrol  they were just walking around looking for villains or any evidence that villains had been there.

That is until they heard a scream that sounded like ochako's they both rushed to where they heard the it.

They ran into an alley way to see tsu passed out and ochako crying. Kyoka was shocked she couldn't move. She felt tears streaming out of her eyes.

Momo had rushed over to Tsu and ochako she was asking her questions on what had happened.

Urakara seemed out of it. Just when Momo was about to ask her another question she passed out.

Momo created some wet rags to place onto them as they waited for an ambulance to come.

_________________________________________

Hello every one! Sorry for the wait. I got my phone taken away and I just got it back. This chapter was going to be longer but I needed to post something. There will be about 2 more chapters depending on how long the next one is