Why?

3rd POV

The light shined through the blinds in the early morning hours of the day, as the alarm beeped loudly awakening Tsu from her dreadful sleep. All Tsu would dream about was Ochako finding out about her feelings and hating her.

The dream remained in her thoughts as she turned off the alarm and sat up. There it was again. The burning in her throat and the clogging of her lungs. She caughed furiously some how managing to contain the petals but spots of blood manged to escape her lips.

She wiped her mouth and cleared her thoughts. She got up and grabbed her clothes heading to the bathroom to change. After changing into yuuei's school uniform she slipped on her shoes and headed towards the kitchen.

She reached the kitchen looking at all the food with a longing look she wanted to eat but decided against it. She headed towards the door and left in the direction of the school.
_________________________________________

The School day passed terribly slow. Her thoughts would always stray to ochako and she would feel the burning in her lungs and throat.

As the school day came closer to ending the pain in her throat became unbearable and fast as she could she managed to ask to use the restroom.

Quickly leaving the classroom Tsu ran down the halls to the bathroom. She entered the small stall and emptied her throat of petals and blood.

Feeling relief for only seconds until her airway was clogged with petals yet again.
_________________________________________

Tsu was taking far too long she had been sent to the restroom 15 minutes ago getting concerned Aizawa sent Kyoka to go and check up on her.

Kyoka entered the the restroom not seeing anything concerning at first. "Tsu you in here?", Kyoka called.

A weak and faint "Yeah" could be heard from one of the bathroom stalls. Concerned for her friend's well being kyoka approached the stall "Are you all right?". Kyoka didn't think Tsu was okay she had been looking very thin and pale lately.

Kyoka barely caught the word as it escaped Tsu's lips..................................

"No".

Kyoka was now even more concerned was Tsu alright. Panicking She hurridly said "Do you need help?", "Need me to come in?"

Tsu decided she needed some ones help and lowly said "Yes". She unlocked the door and slouched on the wall of the stall. She was hungry tired and didn't feel like trying to hide the fact that something was wrong.

Kyoka entered her eyes widened when she saw Tsu. Quickly her eyes turned into Concern and fear. "Why?"
"Why did you get the Hanakai disease?" She said fearful for her friends life. "Who is it did they reject you?"

Tsu Sadly and tiredly looked at her friend. "No they didn't reject me". "I haven't even confessed". "Who is it?" She questioned. "Ochako", Tsu mumbled avoiding eye contact. Tsu quickly hunched over the toilet freeing her lungs of the petals.

Kyoka seemed a little less scared. "I think you have chance", she said. "I think she likes you back". "Its worth a shot unless you want to get surgery or .......". Kyoka trailed off not finishing her sentence.

Tsu knew all to well what she was going to say. Death. Tsu had been thinking a lot about it lately unless she got the surgery it would be her fate. She just couldn't bring her self to get the surgery the feelings she felt for ochako were pure bliss until the petals took over and burned her lungs.

Kyoka was right though she didn't want to die with out ochako not knowing how she ever felt. She decided to confess to ochako this weekend at the cherry blossom tree.

She weekly smiled at Kyoka. "Thanks Kyoka I'll take your advice and confess to her." Kyoka smiled but it quickly faded "what if she doesn't accept?". Tsu avoided eye contact "I'm not getting the surgery".

Kyoka respected her choice but couldn't help but worry for her friend she helped Tsu clean up then they headed back to class which luckily ended quickly.

Hello everyone if there is any grammar mistakes I apologize about that but I'm writing this pretty late I hope you enjoyed! I'll try to update once a week but I can't promise anything