"GET OUT NOW!!"

"GET OUT NOW!! "
Ink said in a very unpolite manner.
"What the hell you can't kick me out of my own house."I said.     

" WELL I AM SO GET OUT!"
Ink said again opening the door.

"Please Ink don't get mad at him it wasn't his fault please!" Said Blueberry.

I looked at blue nodding to him like I was saying it's okay, as he looked back at me a tear slide down his glowing baby blue cheeks.

"Fine I'll go, but don't expect me to come back begging for giveness.

" I started walking to notice blue only holding my hand.

"Promise you'll stay in contact." Blue said crying.

"I promise."

  -  SOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... You maybe wondering how the hell I got kicked out of my own house by Inky boi. Well that's why I'm here to tell you. Lets go back or should I say rewind. It all to started after our last fight with the bad sanes. We were in my destroyed au Dream tale. 

Dream POV~

"INK YOU GET ERROR AND DUST! BLUE YOU GET CROSS! I'LL GET MY BROTHER AND HORROR! "

(Before you ask yes killer is in the fight)

As we all went our separate ways I went straight for horror to get him off my shoulder first. I struggle to keep track of where he was, cause he teleports like crazy. After a while I had manage to get him off by throwing him to a half broken brick wall. I got so distracted by horror being thrown I didn't even notice nightmare beside me.

"Wow didn't think you were that strong." He whispered.

"N-NIGHTMARE!! "

he strucked me right between my ribs, I lost my breath I couldn't move, blink, speak or cry over the pain that grew in me. As he pulled out I felt the pain go up my head and down to my toes it was unbearable, I tried screaming, but all that came out of my mouth was blood. I heard voices calling to me I knew it was the otherside, but I wasn't ready for that I needed more time. Even though the pain was everywhere on my body I manage to refuse to die to feel. I used my staff to pull me up I looked at my brother in a very pissed looked, I look at him dead in the eye and tell him the words I wish I never said the words I wish I said to mom instead of him but no..... I lost it due to the pain.... I told him with tears coming out of me, I told him while screaming at him, I told him while everyone stopped to listen, I told him-

No one POV~
Every one was quite no one focused on no one else besides Nightmare and Dream. Everyone was startle at Dream yelling at Nightmare. Cross tries to go to pull Nightmare away but he is ushered away. As Dream yells Nightmare get ready as if he were going to kill someone is a instant. Both dream and Nightmare jump at each other beating one other, dream get on top only to repeat punching him in the face, nightmare blocks while scratching him on shoulders. Cross tries again to stop the fight but once again ushered away so he won't get hurt, ink is trying to hold cross back, dust is pulling nightmare away from dream, horror is pulling Dream away, killer is trying to calm blueberry, and blueberry is crying at the fact Dream is hurting someone the first time.

Cross POV~
I was so scared at what I saw. Nightmare and Dream twin brothers, family, Two complete different beings that loved before. I couldn't stand it I had to stop them both before one of them dust the other as I try to run to them Ink grabs me and tells me to stay put. I try fighting back but ink as being a God is stronger than me. He tells me to stop fighting and to chill but I couldnylt, I couldn't see my friend get beat I couldn't see a other family fight not again especially Nightmare not him. I looked up to see horror and dust pulling them away from each other. I got a good look at them both Dream was bleed, his skull was cracked, he had scratches on him and a big hole in the middle of his chest reveling bandages torn. Nightamare was also bleeding, he had cracks and bite marks with scratches over themthem and horrors axe that was right in the middle of his chest. Blueberry was yelling at dream to stop while killer was trying to calm down, I mean I won't blame blue I would of done the same thing just not cry.

Yeah I know it's bad and it's short but dont worry Tea well come actual tea.