I know

Okay this chapter is going to focus on dream, tk, nightmare, error, ink, and I believe science sans as well with fell sans or something I don't know. Well I hope you injoy. Bye 👋.

Unknown POV~

!'ṽḙ ṧḙḙℵ ℓ!ḟḙ !'ṽḙ ṧḙḙℵ ℏ✺ω ḙṽḙԻʏ✺ℵḙ ᾰḉтṧ т✺ωᾰԻժṧ ✺тℏḙԻṧ !'ṽḙ ṧḙḙℵ тℏḙ т!Պḙℓ!ℵḙṧ ᾰℵժ ℏ✺ω тℏḙ Իḙᾰḉт т✺ ժ!ḟḟḙԻḙℵт ᾰḉт!✺ℵṧ тℏḙʏ Պᾰкḙ ✺Ի ժ✺... ♭ṳт !'Պ ḟԻ✺Պ ℵḙ!тℏḙԻ ✺ḟ тℏ✺ṧḙ т!Պḙℓ!ℵḙṧ ! ♭ḙℓ✺ℵ❡ ℵ✺ωℏḙԻḙ... ! ṧℏ✺ṳℓժℵ'т ♭ḙ ᾰℓ!ṽḙ Ի!❡ℏт ℵ✺ω ! ṧℏ✺ṳℓժ ♭ḙ ժḙᾰժ... ! ṧℏ✺ṳℓժ ♭ḙ ժ!ḙ Ի!❡ℏт ℵ✺ω.

I'ɯ ɥnuƃɹʎ I uǝǝp ʇo ǝɐʇ soɯǝʇɥıuƃ.... Soɯǝouǝ.... I uǝǝp ʇo ɥolp qɐɔʞ oɹ ʇɥǝʎ'll ɟıup onʇ soouǝɹ oɹ lɐʇǝɹ... Tɥıs sɥoulduʇ qǝ ɥɐddǝuıuƃ ʇo ɯǝ ʇɥıs... Bnʇ ʇɥıs ıs uǝʍ.

....

HǝɥǝɥǝɥǝɥǝɥǝǝɥɐɥɐɥɐɥɐɥɥɐɥɐHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH?!?!?! I'M GOING TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER TO THIS TIMELINE!!!!

Dream POV~

"*GASP*?!? "

I got up from my bed sweating and completely tried and just well out of it. I got my clothes and my towel to shower, once I walked out of the room I realized everyone was still asleep besides... Error... It's didn't bother me that much cause it's pretty obvious that he is destroying a au or something but that's not my problem anymore. I walked about 6 minutes to the bathroom then realized someone else was awake.

"*knock* who is awake? "

"Just me killer! "
"I'm just showering! "

"Oh okay I'm coming in! "

Okay before you say anything the bathroom is hella huge like about 6 people could shower all at the same time at once and plus each shower has a curtain around each of the plus a toilet that is separate from a wall so like basically a public pool restroom or a public changing room. Once I got in there I can see killer waving from the end of the room trying to get my attention.

"What do you want killer?! "

"I was just saying " Hi"?! " ( T ʖ̯ T)

"Yea sure! "

"I was!! "

"Okay whatever why are you awake this fucking early that's my job!? "

"Well I couldn't sleep so like yea! "

"( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)"
"Okay?! "

I went to the second to last one next time killer cause I don't want to be yelling and I know he wants to talk to me. Once I got over there I started to change but I ended up turning to see him still watching well giving me a Lenny face.

"Okay okay get yo ass down before I get over there and force you my self"

"I would love that~"

"You disscusting freak"

"Thank you"

"Soooooooooo!! What are you going to make for us"

"I don't know it depends what I find since you fuckers won't let me get out of the fucking house for once!"

"... "

"( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )"

"Okay that's reasonable"

"No shit! "

"Okay how about I take you to the store and you get what you need to make breakfast and dinner"

"Okay I guess? "

"Or do you want someone else cause you sound like you hate me right now and I'll tell you right now you don't want to take any of the others. "

"Do I have to answer that? "

"Do you want to starve? "

"Ugh!! Fine! "

"Okie"

"Just keep distance okay"

"Gotcha but... Why I don't bite~"

"I'm beginning to have second thoughts"

~time skip~

Killer and dream walked down a sidewalk that lead to the store dream needed to go for what he need to make breakfast. Killer look straight never looking to his left nor right, like he knew what was going on around his surroundings. Once they got to the store everything became quite but loud at the same time. Killer went behind dream getting ready for anything people were going to throw at him. Killer looked down following dream by watching his feet. Dream started to notice killers actions getting the Hi my what was going on so he decided to hold killers hand to make him more comfortable and to let people that killer is no threat when he is with him. Well cause I mean everyone loves the star sanses. Killer start to blush a lot which caused him to let out a faded gray pupil in his left eye. Dream brought killer to a aisle and gave a list of things he needed for one side of the aisle. Killer didn't want to let go of dreams hand cause it made feel safer and more comfortable, but he also understand that he couldn't always hold his hand cause he'll just embarrasses himself. Dream went down the aisle to get what he needed while killer went to get what dream also needed. While killer was getting the food he started to take notice that there was some teens and adults talking about how great the star sanses are and how horrorifying the bad sanses are. It came to the point where they started to discuss about relationships and how the bad sanses would make a boyfriend to others or how they be to others. First they talked about Nightmare, error, dust, horror, cross, then killer. Killer was the worst one they started to talk about this made killer cry then sob making him run out of the store. Dream took noticed at the teens and the adults conversations so dream took things into his hands.

Dream POV~

I walked up behind the adults and started to join there conversation.

"Wow I never thought adults would still teens and talking about someone. You know it's rude to talk about someone who's listening. "

"DREAM!?! "

"LOOK WERE SORRY MAN WE WEREN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU WE WERE TALKING AB-"

I cut them offoff by putting my hand up is "stop talking".

"I know. "