Daily routine

Okay so before I we start I just have to say right now. This chapter and the next few chapters are going to be focused on Kreme, crossmare, and Horrorlust.
Yea and for you errorink sinners shippers your going to have to wait like another 5 or 10 chapters for that cause a lot of tea happens here. And drama. And lemons. And "Epic" Stuff. Hehehe see what i did there. Okay okay well heres a dream that starts the chapter. No pun intended.

Oh and play the sound when I tell you.

It's dark....

Cold....

Quiet...

I can't feel anything....

My head hurts so much....

I can't move.....

It's dark.... To dark

The quiet begins to fade and the darkness begins to brighten.

(Play the sound)

I open my eyes to find myself in a bed and a lot of boxes around me. Where am I. Where is here. I got up to pain I felt in my head. Then a snap, I remembered. I made a deal with nightmare. But why am I here. I decided to get up finding my self almost half naked...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?? "

WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? !?! I looked up at a mirror that was in front of me and realized the setting I was in. I was in a room or should I say storage room. Okay I made a deal and things got dark. I turned to see a outfit laying on the bed that I was in

Yup I fucking knew it... And dess and heels... Nightmare is trying to hard to torture me... But I'll let him know I fight in fucking heels. You know this place can us a little cleaning and fixing. It's a good thing cause I am the one who build my own house. With my bare hands.
I think I should go find nightmare since I believe he is the one that brought me here. While I'm walking out I realized I was in a mansion. How did you know dream you not out side to see? Well that's because I saw out side and and the stairs. And well I knew cause I used to live in a mansion with my brother.

Once I got down stairs I saw nightmares gang but not him. They all turned to me and started to gaze at me. They're only gazing cause this dress makes my boobs look big.

"Pervs'! "

I have my rights to tell them that. I then turned to see someone else coming down the stairs. It was killer.

"Don't mind them there like that when it comes to something they like. "

"Why would I mind that!?"

"Don't worry nightmare gave you permission to punch, kick, slap, and tell them off or do anything to them if they do anything stupid. "

"Oh really?..."

"Oh and don't even try using magic. Nightmare blocked you from using that with a ankle bracelet. "

"He did.. I didn't realize that? "

"Yea he only did that just in case you do anything stupid or try running away to tell ink and blue. "

"PffffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! As if I'll go back there! "

"Why I thought you guys were friends? "

"Please it's long story."
"But trust me I'll never EVER! going back there... I'll probably go back there to punch ink but I won't go back. "

"Okay? "

"Anyways where's nightmare? "

"Oh he uhh... Left to hang with cross for the whole day... So like me, horror, dust, and error are the only ones here for today...I think? "