"Im sorry" summary

So this chapter well have self harm and other graphic parts like the last chapter well besides the selfharm. Well if you guys don't like these type of storys you can skip to the next chapter or you can read this summary of this chapter and for those who don't want to be spoiled keep swiping.

So basically well error and ink were having goodyGoody's Error did end up climaxing in ink but a little before he can pull out. Ink didn't know of course till error had told he he thinks he did, but before he can ink gets a call from Blue that Dream was cutting himself on his legs and arms. Ink left before giving error a chance to speak. When ink got home he sees Dream bleeding and blue using blue attack on him to he won't cut himself even more. Ink and blue let him go to see Dream really pissed for some reason. He then starts screaming at ink for not particular reason tell him how much he such a faker and how he ever take a break or something. This continues until dream told ink how fake and stupid he is. This causes ink to throw dream out of the house. Dream snaps back to reality only to see he was being yelled at. Ink ends up throwing him at along with some of his stuff. He goes to a drug store(Drug store: A little super market but with cigarettes, liquor, and food plus other beverages.) Only to be seen by nightmares gang. Nightmare had seemed out of it like he has seen a ghost. Dream trys to walk by only to be noticed by killer asking him what's wrong with his arms. Of course nightmare was even more out of it by seeing his brother is this situation. He then tells his brother to live with him but for punishment for yelling at him he makes him be the maid of his house. Dream agrees holding out his hand waiting for a deal kind of way, but gets a sorry hug by nightmare instead.

So that's the summary for this chapter I'll make the actual chapter tomorrow. Cause its 12:38am I should be asleep. Or not maybe I'll do the next chapter well I stay up.
Idk well bye👋.