ill be there

BROSKI GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE IN THIS............ DUST BERRY !!!! that's right dust Berry is going to be in it and the whole gang finds out who the unknown person is and of you know who text me here on my snap or tumbler I don't want to spoil the tea

Snap: funtimebonbon21
Tumblr: sunlover210

Okay on to the chapter injoy 👍👏

Ink POV~

"... I rather not talk about it.. "

"Ink what did happen? "

"Error I don't want to talk about it please."

"What did Dream d-"

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!"
"O-okay? "

"... "
"Im sorry"

"WHO THE FUCK SCREAMED LIKE THAT?! "

"Fuck ink we have to go now or you have to go now? "

"Alright"

Ink opens a portal to his house with his paint brush then grabbing my hand. Ink then grabs me in a hug telling me something really important. After he was done he pushed me back to my bed then closing the portal after him.

"Uh... "

"What the FUCK?! "

"N-NIGHTMARE?! "

Welp I'm screwed.

Nightmare POV~

Me and cross were in the living room cuddling while Dream cleans the house. We were watching a movie that's was romantic and that had action.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!"

"Who the hell was that? "

"I don't know? "

"WHO THE FUCK SCREAMED LIKE THAT?! "

"...? "

"Like they'll answer you nightmare. "

"They will I know it"

"You know what Dream can you go see what happened? "

"Sure"

"Damn you lazy"

"I know and I know you likey 😏"

"Shut and just kiss me"

"Okay"

(Smoochy time owo)

Dream POV~

I see errors door open and I can hear a portal open. Before I get over there I see killer at the door way in shock when I got over there I see.. INK!?

(Killer and Dream)
"What the FUCK?! "

"N-NIGHTMARE?! "

"Error why, where, and when?! "

"AND HOW?! "
"YOU KNOW WHAT IM FUCKING OUT SCREW THIS SHIT I'M OUT?! "

"Actually on second thought I am in your shoes so you good"

"... "
"Okay"

(Still dreams POV)

Welp he knows he definitely knows I'm here with the Bad sanses.

"DREAM!? "

And I know who that is.

"What error? "

"Are you going to tell Nightmare? "

"Why? "

"Just don't please, dream I'll do anything for you if you don't tell him about ink please"

"Give me reason why I shouldnt go downstairs and tell him"

"Cause... He'll just try and kill him or kick me out and I don't want to go back to the anti void"

"Then why dont you move in with him instead"

"Blueberry"

"Oh right... "

"Please dream don't tell him"
"I know you hate ink and I can't blame you but that doesn't mean you have to put it on me"

"Fine... But if he does anything dumb or tries doing something that'll get me pissed I'm telling Nightmare got it"

"Got it"

"Okay I promise I won't tell him and before you think of anything I don't break my promises."

"Mhm*nods*"

I walk off to my room and see a note on my bed. I walk over to it and see no Name just a address and a flower.

Dear Dream,

I want you to come at the park I have something to show you oh and this is Phoenix the one that saved you, oh and don't worry I didn't stalk you going home it was on you magic proof bracelet when you fell and I took it off if you don't mind. So come at 12:00 pm at night I'll be waiting at the bench at the park.

From: Phoenix

I'll be there.