"im sorry" part 2

~NEXT DAY~

Blueberry~

I woke up and I got ready to hear yelling... I waited...and waited... But there was completely nothing it was dead silence. I turned to see the time and realized it's 6:00am, I woke up early which makes sense why it was dead silence. I got up put on some leggings and a tight tank top. I made sure to that everyone one was still alseep, I open inks door found him half way on the ground with sliva coming out of his mouth, and me being a good friend put him back to his bed using obviously blue magic. It's funny cause ink doesn't have a soul yet I'm able to use Blue magic on him. I left his room to see dream and of course it was still dead silence. I entered his room to see him at his window.

(His window looks like that)

He turned to me while being startled, he then gave me the look to leave now or something well happen. I then left of course thinking that he was still upset about yesterday.

~time skip~

(Okay so hear this... While I was making this chapter I was at the point of ending this chapter with of course the title of the chapter BUT BEFORE I DID!!! Fucking wattpad didn't save me fucking progress. So I of course redid it and again it didn't save it and set me fucking back where it said "I left his room to see dream and of course it was still dead silence."
It took me fucking back there so I got tried of it and now I'm making some of the parts shorter and yea basically yea this part of the chapter was supposed to be longer but I guess not... Well continue reading)

After my about 9 or 12 minutes jog I got breakfeast and sat at a little table outside where a park was. Ink, dream, and me all live in this huge town with a huge playground, basketball, soccer, football field. We never really go and play or do fun stuff, instead we just set back and watch. I began to take my food out of the bag and began eating. Oh and in for got, so you may be wondering where I got my food from well I got it at lusts Cafe'a.
Yea lust owns a Cafe'a which is his home. It's a house and a Cafe'a, which is really cool cause he doesn't really need to be walking or driving to get to work... I know what you questioning a lot. Why is he here? Well that's a story for another time... Trust me... Once I was done I went jogging back home to find a few people watch and listening to something at the house. I got closer to the house and started to hear yelling and crashing in there. Oh god I hope there not tying to kill each other. I got to the front door but before I can open it the door breaks open by ink.

"OH MY GOD INK?! ARE YOU OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! "

"I FUCKING NEW IT! I JUST KNEW IT YOUR LIKE YOUR DAMN BROTHER!! "

"Wha-"

"STOP JUST STOP!!! I'M NOT MY BROTHER YOUR JUST THINKING I AM!! "

"D-dream? "

I can't believe what I was seeing with my eyes. Dream was covered in black goop and  with tentecals coming out of his back. He was just look like his brother, except he was crying in fear from both eyes
I needed answers.

"D-dream? What happened to you

"BLUE?! I-i... I didn't... I-i didn't mean to-"

"Blue get away from him he is going to hurt like he did to mean! "

"No! I didnt mean to I didnt even mean too! "

"Oh sure your the only one who was awake to fucking cut me! "

"I DIDN'T CUT YOU FOR THE LAST TIME! "

"THEN WHO ELSE COULD OF DONE IT! I KNOW BLUE WOULDNT! "

"CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?!! "