Safe and Sound

Okay soooo.... I'mma do only this chapter then do my homework which is art, stem, math, social studies, and I think.... Probably that's it I hope..... Well anyways if I finish in time I'll probably do the next chapter if not then I'll do some in the morning tomorrow then finish after school on my way home or something idk. Okay so like I hope you guys know what happened in the last chapter. There was a cliff hanger.... And in this chapter I'mma try and do some tea like the last one with Phoenix ... Bet you didn't see that coming.... Well I hope you in joy bye👋.  

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go"

"When all those shadows almost killed your light"

"I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight"

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down"

"You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

"Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire"

"The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone"

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down"

"You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

"J-just close your eyes

.....

you'll be alright....

C-come morning light....

y-you and I'll be ....

s-safe .....

a-and.....

....

s-sound"

Yea the chapter was pretty short but I did that on purpose so I can't make you guys wonder "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! "

but I feel like I failed at that.... Whoops...... Well I hope you guys injured oh and I know I should of added the music but it's better if you guys sing it yourself that then hear it.... So like yea...... Well I hope you in joyed bye👋