b e s t / w o r s t n i g h t

I hate leaving my best friend alone on her birthday, but I hope she understands in what type of family I live in too.

My parents only want to get money. But who doesn't?

That is why they made me fly with them to France so that I could- no, so that THEY could decide who would be my husband. Horrible people.

They tell me that with time I'll eventually fall for them. The funny thing is that I won't. Why? Because I'm a fucking lesbian.

So now I'm at the business party talking with over perfumed men.

"Shitty party right?" I smelled a different perfume. Not the crisp nausiating ones, but a soft sugary one. I turned my head and saw the most adorable girl looking at me with big glowy eyes. I internally shrieked and tried to act cool. Come on Belle, you got this shit.

"Yeah, I think that arrogance is contagouse with business people. Name's Belle and I'm about to get married to a stranger and am expected by my parents to let him put his ding dong in my cooch and have babies. Life's going great! How about you?"

She tried to hide her chuckle and took a sip of her champagne.

"Same thing but I couldn't have worded it better. Are you always this raw with what you say?" She smiled at me again and made me awe at her cute dimples.

"Honey, I don't like to sugar-coat bullshit."

And that is how I spent the party. With an amazing cute girl that I could not get my eyes off. And scaring away all the men that aproached us.

While one best friend spent her best night, the other one spent her worst.

◇ ◇ ◇

Cold water hit my face and I chocked on my spit trying to get oxygen into my lungs.

All of it was a nightmare, all of it was a nightmare,

I kept repeating to myself with my eyes closed while a strong migrain started to creep in. I touched my head and felt something cold and wet in my hair. I looked at my shaking hands and saw a redish brown liquid that smelled of coil and dirt. It was my blood.

I was snatched out of my trance when a guy pulled my arm and made me get off the bus. I was in so much pain that I thought he had broken my arm off. I realized that it wasn't a nightmare but real life and entered a shocked faze.

I was pulled like a rag doll into a type of apartment building that looked older than my underwear.

It was dark and electronic music came in waves. The halls were lit by neon lights and I was pushed into a dark room with beon lights too.

I fell face first on the ground and just stayed there sniffing the floor untill one of the girls that were in there picked my up.

"I'm Esmerald. Welcome to your new life. All you need to know now is that you'll never go back to your normal life and you have yo do whatever they say or else your dead meat."

I heard what she was saying but I wasn't understand anything. I just shook my head and let her take me to a wall of mirrors where the other girls were.

I noticed that they were waering really revealing closhes/ undergarnment and that they had full glam James Charles makeup on. Each one of them was prettier than the other and there was a color for everyone of them.

"Listen, don't talk to them. They're bitches. I'm the only normal one here. We are strippers. Each one of us represents a jewel or stone.

Like I said, I'm Esmerald and my makeup station is lined with green neon lights. We were missing a red one so that's going to be you. Welcome to your new house Ruby."

I finally realized what was happening and was horrified and scared to death.

"So, you're telling me that I was kidnapped on a bus full with old people and brought here to be a stripper?"

"Yes and you cought the boss's attention pretty girl. That's why you weren't killed. So now get ready because it's about to be showtime."