p o i s e n e d a p p l e

I watched in awe as the strippers did their things.

I'm an innocent angel, I swear.

So I was so embarased at their devilish movements but found it actually hard to take my eyes off of them.

Strippers are like attention witches. They cast spells on you and make you feel weird. And the spells definatly were working better on the guy then the gals.

I couldn't escape because they chained me up and told me to watch and learn. I was in replace of Ruby, the innocent but deadly stripper.

Each stripper had her character role and Esmerald was the sophisticated one. Weird mix but it worked. Like my insomnia and depression. So this would be easy for me to handle.

I gotta do what I gotta do, so I  welcomed the stripper life and took notes on what to do. Anyways, I prefered this than to stay in that house. They both were prigions, but this one was more fun.

The second night came and Esmerald and I were besties. She trully cared for me and was the one to treat my wounds.

I looked in the mirror and decided to yeet the scared look off my face and replaced it with an innocent playful one. I always wanted to become an actress and now was my time to practice.

Innocent, develish, playfull, naughty, sweet shy Ruby came out and the old me was shoved into a box in the corner of my mind, where all the other school stuff were that I had forgotten about. Yeah that x=1a+y shit.

Thank you teachers, now as a stripper I really am using them.

Any ways, amazingly, everything came naturaly to me. I moved my hips to each beat of the music and smiled at everyone. I may be crazy but I actually was enjoying it.

While I was in the middle of a song, I saw the guy that had suposedly 'saved my life' and he sat directly in fron of me.

I felt anger rush through my veins and shy ruby left the spot for the naughty baby. I moved my hips even more and slid my hands through my body like snakes, all while keeping eyecontact with 'the boss'.

◇ ◇ ◇

I came to check on the girls and see if she was worth the place. A lot of girls had begged for that place and they were hot. But I had to give it to that girl that I barely even knew. I don't know why. Something just told me that she fit perfectly for the role.

I looked for her but it didn't take me long to find her since all eyes were on her. She was beautiful.

All the lights were only on her and the music started to slow down. Her sparkly red mini dress made her tanned skin glow and it contrasted with her pitchblack hair. Her hands guided out eyes exactly to the places and curves that she wanted to.

She was irrisistable.

She had such an innocent chubby face with dewy eyes but her glare on me was the naughtiest I had ever seen. She knew what she was doing and that scared the crap out of me.

I didn't know if to punch the other guys, cover her and protect her or just fuck her infront of everyone.

In that moment, I knew she was my innocent demon.

She was an irresistable, red poisened apple and I HAD to take a bite of her. She was going to be my sweet poisen.