f i r s t k i s s

"Ruby- oh my gosh. The boss was totally checking you out! You might become his personal slut. Lucky girl."

I gagged on my sandwich. I looked at her and said, "Esme, you just made me gag my precious food."

"Just think about it. You'll only have to do it with him and you've got your money waiting for you. He's hot and you'll get cash. It's a win-win for both of you."

"But-"

"Besides, its better than just wiggling you're goods infront of other dudes. You'll just have to wiggle them to him."

I was blushing brighter than a tomatoe.

I looked down and played with my fingers, "but Esme, I'm... I'm still a virgin."

Now karma made her gag.

"Hol' up. You're telling me that with your looks and moves, you're still a virgin? Tsk, people these days need to go to the eyedoctor. What's wrong with our sanitary business.

I wish I could say that if you don't feel like it, you don't have to do it- but we're prisoned here and he's the boss. You actually can't do anything. Sorry Ruby."

"Shit. Then how do I make him not want me? Move like there are spiders in my clothes?"

Esmerald cackled, "No, you're just going to get in trouble and they'll hit you til you bleed. Don't ever do your job wrong. You actaully can't do anything.

The sad part is that his ex Ruby had been able to escape with a guard. Aka those boys that brought you here.

He was furious and told all of them to find a replacement for her.

And that's when they found you in that damned bus."

◇ ◇ ◇

What ever you do, don't make the boss mad.

That was the sentence that I kept repeating myself after Esme had told me all the horrible things the boss did.

He has seperated families by killing their loved ones, he has killed people for drugs. Yes, he has that running. It's like he's the king of this little hidden empire.

He's a maniac for woman and does everything to get her and ruin her. They said that he's a sadistic pervert. (But what boy isn't like that tho?)

No I was in front of my red mirror. The one that belonged to Ruby, his ex Ruby. That poor girl. And now I had to become her."

My name was announced in the microphones and I stepped out. The lights that blinded me helped sooth out the crowd that was watching me."

The music played slowly, and I began. My hands lightly ran over my burning skin, my shoulders, down my sides, on my chest and my neck.  I tilted my head back and made a lustfull face. I closed my eyes and let the music play me like a pupetere.

Halfway through though, a large hand roughly pulled me inside the curtains. It was dark but the neon lights made it a little clear. I saw the stucture of hard jaws, and dark eyes burning me up even more. My heart was beating so hard and only my pants were heard. He harshly pulled my waist towards him and smashed his full lips on mine. Blood started flowing to my lips and somewhere else and I unconcously lowly moaned and that made him turn us over and grind on me.

His lips tasted of dominance and that turned me on. It made me feel like a baby. A baby that had found her daddy.

I totally gave in now. I was pinned to the wall, he grabbed my round butt and pulled me up. We were enntangled and hot but we didn't care.

His harsh beautiful lips went to work on my neck, making me moan with every suck, bite, lick. My long fingers played and tugged on his soft hair. His scent was driving me crazy.

He found my sweet spot and that was my downfall. I moaned and instantly grinded on him. He lowly growled and grinded harder on me.

Damn, who was this dude. I want to always do this.

But one thing was ringing in the back of my head. Roselyn- you're still a virgin. And you're probably gonna get killed by your boss if he finds out.

The thing is,

Is that her boss already knew.