That's Everybody's Thing [4]

As Nicole and Waverly stepped off the plane and made their way to their rental car center, the smell of coconuts, sunscreen and saltwater from the ocean filled their noses. Waverly noticed a hint of vanilla, but that was just her sweet baby walking beside her.

Nicole looked like such a tourist. Wearing jean shorts with a few designer rips and holes in them, a short sleeve button down Hawaiian floral-patterned shirt and her brand-new Birkenstocks that Waverly had just gotten her for her birthday. Waverly wore a crop top, jean shorts and had her hair in her classic "Waverly braid".

A few moments later, a text came in from Wynonna telling her that she survived the first four hours without her sister and the towns' sheriff and that yes, everyone was still alive and in one piece.

"Love you." Waverly typed back.

"I love you more, baby girl." Waverly smiled and slipped her phone in to her back pocket.

"There's the sign for the rental car center. You ok to walk?" Nicole nodded, texting Nedley that they landed safely and were setting off to explore the island of Oahu.

Once in their rental car, Waverly pulled out her folder labeled "Hawaii 2020". Inside were printed out vouchers for snorkeling for Waverly, skydiving, rock climbing for Nicole and many other small things for them to do around the island. In true Waverly fashion, they were all in their respective sleeves and color coded according to the days in which they would partake in said activities.

Nicole chuckled. She didn't expect anything less from the youngest Earp. She was a planner after all, and she held true to that characteristic.

At the stoplight Waverly piped up and said, "So it's four o'clock now. Do you want to head to the hotel, and we can change and go to the beach or would you rather have dinner and just hang out the rest of the night?"

"It's all up to you baby. Where you go, I go." Waverly flashed that great big smile and her eyes turned to crescent moons and she leaned in for a kiss.

After their lips pressed together, she pulled away and looked into Nicole's big hazel eyes and said, "I love you."

"I love you more."

The two ventured out for a while across the island and finally ironed out a plan for the day. They were off to change into their bathing suits to relax at the beach for a little while and then they were off to the best Pacific Island vegan style restaurant that Hawaii had to offer. Once in their hotel room, Nicole bounced onto the king size bed and laid back, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

"Are you okay? Something bothering you?"

"No. I just needed a minute to lie down." Waverly walked over, already starting to get undressed and change into her suit. She climbed slowly on top of the bed and swung her leg over Nicole, straddling her. She held Nicole's hands above her head and showed off her smile and the accompanying moon eyes. Waverly slowly moved in, watching Nicole's eyes roll back and her eyelids slowly close. Her mouth was slightly parted open, primed and ready. Those butterflies in Waverly's stomach started to flap their wings even though this definitely wasn't the first time she was kissing her girlfriend.

Her lips met Nicole's and her hands moved down to grasp the back of Nicole's neck. Nicole's hands gracefully moved down to Waves' hips. Breaths became deeper and heart beats became faster. Waverly pulled away, smiling.

Nicole opened her eyes and looked into Waverly's. Nicole's puppy dog eyes were begging for another kiss and her dimples were desperate for Waverly's lips again. Her hands still on Waves' hips, standing their ground, not letting Waverly move one bit.

"I'm saving that for later." Waves got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom to change but remember to shoot a wink over to her girlfriend who was recovering from that impromptu make out session. Dimples out in full bloom, Nicole fell back down into the pillow, wishing the afternoon would go by quickly.

A few moments later, Waverly stepped out of the bathroom and around the corner. Nicole sat up and took a double take. Nicole scanned her, not wanting her girlfriend to cover up, but to admire the perfection that was in front of her. Tan legs, perfectly sculpted calves. A cornflower blue high waisted pair of bottoms with thin vertical white stripes. Abs peeking out from her flexed stomach. A matching bralette bikini top. Just the right amount of cleavage showing from the top. Ripped arms, the most beautiful biceps to match the most beautiful girl. Collarbones poking out. And to top it all off, that smile that lit up the room. When Waves noticed Nicole's awe, she did a spin and dipped her hips, showing off her choice in attire.

"Wow." Nicole said, starstruck.

"I didn't know if that was your thing."

"Baby, that's everybody's thing."

"This is a private show, for you." Nicole got up and walked over to Waverly standing with the bathroom light showing behind her. She looked like an angel. Nicole grabbed her by the hips and pulled her in for a long kiss. Nicole pulled away and rushed into the bathroom to get ready for the beach. She emerged in a simple navy one piece, coordinating with her other half.

They made their way down and out of the hotel and onto Waikiki Beach. It was a beautiful afternoon. The sun was so warm compared to Purgatory, vitamin C flooding into their skin like they'd never had it before. The sky seemed like it went on forever. Although they were missing Purgatory, it was nice not to see mountains and snow for once, they could see what looked like the ocean ending. While the view was amazing, Nicole was determined to find nothing but the nicest cabana for her girl.

Waverly wasn't a high maintenance type of girl, she really just wanted to spend some time with her girlfriend away from the chaos that was Purgatory. She and Nicole were tired of Wynonna always bursting in on them just when things were picking up speed. Waves realized that this would be an interruption free vacation and that she had to take advantage of that.

Nicole found a cabana in the perfect spot, only about 30 feet away from the shoreline, with the sun pointed perfectly, peeking into their little beach hut, kissing their skin.

"Hey Waves, look! Surfboards that you can rent. Leave your stuff here, let's go!"

"You go baby. I just want to watch you." She said as she set her bag down on the sand and stretched herself out across the beach chair. Nicole made sure that Waverly was ok "just watching" and she ran to the stand, rented herself a blue surfboard and headed for the waves that were calling, singing her name.