Bonus Blankets [8]

Nicole sat back onto her elbows, propping herself up. She smiled and her dimple popped up. Waverly did a "so what do you think" move and Nicole just stared at Waverly's perfectly tanned naked body, still smiling.

"Well are you gonna say anything?" Waverly squeaked.

"I don't really know what to say. I guess you could say I-I'm speechless."

"Do you hate it?" She covered her face, embarrassed at what she had just done.

"No of course I don't hate it. How could I hate it?" She waved at Waverly, calling her over. Waverly skipped over, sitting on Nicole's lap, straddling her legs. Nicole wrapped her arms around Waverly's bare back, running her nails up and down Waves' back. She felt goosebumps beginning to show. Nicole pressed her lips to Waverly's chest, earning an airy chuckle from the angel.

"I love you." Waverly met Nicole's melted honey eyes.

"Oh, I love you too." Nicole began kissing Waverly's bare chest again, moving her hair over her shoulders to expand her playing field. Waverly ran her fingers through Nicole's red hair and began pressing her fingernails into her scalp, making Nicole's body feel warmer and warmer. Waverly began tugging at the collar of Nicole's coverup, practically begging Nicole to take it off. Nicole obeyed, lifting Waverly and placing her on her back and back onto the bed. She took off her shirt in one swift movement and took off her bathing suit and tossed it into the hallway. She'd happily deal with that later.

Waverly took a deep breath as Nicole walked back over, her pale skin glowing under the soft light of the hotel room. Nicole mounted the bed and kissed Waverly's stomach, slowly moving up her body, peppering kisses every few centimeters.

"It's so nice not having to worry about anyone interrupting us for once." Waves chuckled. Nicole locked eyes with her and giggled a little as well, but quickly got back to work.

Nicole met Waverly's lips and lowered her body onto Waves, pressing their skin together. Waverly let out a short gasp at the feeling of Nicole's leg pressing on her center. She reached her fingers around the back of Nicole's neck, once more running her fingers through her hair. Waves bucked her hips against Nicole's leg and flipped them over, putting Waverly on top. She straddled the redhead's lap, breathing rather deeply. Nicole looked up at the angelic brunette with longing eyes. She really loves Waverly. And sure, the sex is great, but her priority was to make Waverly feel loved especially after the nightmare that was Champ.

"I really love you."

"And I really love you, Nicole Rayleigh Haught." Nicole smiled and stood up and turned around to place Waves gently on the bed. Nicole ran her hands up and down Waverly's sides and grabbed her perfectly tanned breasts. She began kissing Waverly on her jaw, slowly moving to her neck, then to her collarbone. She made her way to her chest, then kissed her ribs. Nicole ran her hands up and down Waverly's legs, with Waverly moaning and breathing heavily in return.

Waverly's body began to feel warmer and warmer with every kiss Nicole left on her body. She knew what was coming next and boy, she could not wait. They were in Hawaii, sun shining on them, no snow, no Wynonna to interrupt but more importantly, they were together and so so so in love. Suddenly, Waverly felt Nicole hook her arms under her thighs and light, goose bump activating kisses were being placed on her inner thighs.

"J-jesus. Tha- that's amazing. W-Whoa." Waverly was barely breathing but she had never felt so alive. How lucky she was to have someone in her life that made her feel this way.

Nicole grinned and spread Waverly's legs. She ran her finger down her folds, earning a rather shaky moan from Waverly. Nicole's thumb made its way to Waverly's perfect bundle of nerves and made slow circles causing Waverly's body to twitch. Waverly continued to buck her hips, inviting Nicole to do things, otherthings. Nicole got the message loud and clear. They hadn't had sex many times, but the redhead knew exactly what Waverly liked and what she wanted.