That's My Girlfriend, You Blood Sucking Bitch! [6]

Waverly watched Nicole in her navy swimsuit running towards the water. She realized she had never seen the ocean in its vastness. She was shocked to see so many people just relaxed. Usually, everyone around her was shooting things or worrying about the next apocalypse and its pending doom. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for just a minute and felt the sun on her skin. There was something so unique about being away. No one knew who she was or the curse that was placed upon her family. She opened her eyes and saw Nicole riding a wave but then miserably failing and falling into the ocean. She winced but then smiled as she saw Nicole's wet, red hair flipping in the wind and her huge smile and dimples spread across her face.

Nicole noticed someone was talking to her. It was hard to hear anyone or anything when your ears are filled with water.

"Hey! I noticed you took a big spill there. Need some help?"

"Uh... Sure." This girl was looking her up and down, still smiling. She was getting weird vibes, "Wait, what's your name?"

"Luana. It means happiness and pleasure." Luana smirked and ran her hands through her long blonde hair. Her daring blue eyes flashed up to Nicole. "So, when you stand up on the board, you're going to want to bend your knees." Nicole nodded and glanced back at the cabana where Waverly was now sitting up with her arms crossed, staring at Nicole.

"Uh, thank you. I appreciate the tip." Nicole turned around and headed back for the water. Luana sat on her board and watched Nicole attempt a round 2 of surfing. She shielded the blinding sunshine from her eyes and looked as Nicole had finally caught a wave and rode it in nicely.

Waverly, on the other hand, was curious about this mystery girl watching Nicole. While she was proud and quite frankly impressed that Nicole had caught a wave, she was still wondering why this blonde had taken an interest to Nicole.

"Nice one!" Luana said as Nicole paddled back out.

"Thanks! I haven't surfed in years. A little tough when you're surrounded by mountains and snow most of the year."

"Where are you from?"

"Uh, just a small town on the mainland. It's called Purgatory."

"Oh. That's... uh, an interesting name."

"Yeah it's a unique town but it's home so, I'll take it."

"Well, you seem like you've got this under control. Maybe I'll see you here tomorrow?"

"Uh, yeah possibly. Thanks again, for the help."

"Of course, hot stuff. I'm always willing to help hot women like yourself" Luana winked at Nicole and Nicole definitely wasn't into it.

"Oh I-"Before Nicole could reject the blonde, she was already making her way back to the sand, about to have a run in with a very visibly pissed off Earp angel.

As Waverly saw the blonde wading back to the sand, Waverly stood up. She had words.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Um. Excuse me? Do I know you?"

"You were just flirting with my girlfriend."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about." Said Luana. Nicole turned her head and caught a glimpse of her angel with her arms crossed, clearly frustrated. Uh oh, she thought. Upset Waverly.

Nicole ran back onto the beach, "Hey, hey, hey babe, what's going on?"

"She was just flirting with you! How did you not see that?"

"She was just giving me some tips on surfing honey, it's not a big deal."

"I'm sure she was giving you justa tip." Nicole chuckled and Waverly shot her a look and Nicole knew that she shouldn't have done that.

"You guys are wild. I was just trying to help your hot girlfriend stay up on her board." Waverly slapped her. Nicole grabbed Waves and pulled her away, struggling a bit and Luana cupped her stinging cheek and ran away.

"That's my girlfriend, you blood sucking bitch!" No one around seemed to notice that Waverly had just hit her.

"Waves! What is the matter with you?" Nicole grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"She was hitting on you. She can't do that! That's my job." She said, crossing her arms once more.

"She wasn't flirting with me babe. She was helping me. Do you want to leave?"

"No." Waverly let her breath out, "I'm sorry. Will you just lay with me? I just want to be with you."

Nicole grinned, grabbed a towel and laid down with Waverly coming up next to her, always the little spoon. Waves laid her head on Nicole's chest and rested her arm across the redhead's stomach. They ended up falling asleep and woke up to the night sky. The stars above them shining down on them, the moon glistening on the ocean, lighting up Waverly's grey blue eyes. Nicole moved the hair from Waverly's face, tucked it behind her ear and kissed her in the moonlight. Waverly placed her hand on Nicole's chest and then moved it up to the back of Nicole's salt covered neck. She again pulled back.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs." Nicole quickly got up, remembering Waverly's promise from earlier. She wassaving something for later. Nicole could do nothing but let her mind run, thinking of the things that Waverly had planned.

After returning the surfboard Nicole had rented earlier and shaking off every grain of sand possible, they finally got up to the room. Nicole plopped onto the bed and closed her eyes, exhausted from spending so many hours in the sun. When she heard a throat clearing noise coming from the front door hallway, she flicked her eyes open and sat up, realizing that a naked Waverly was standing there in front of her. Nicole knew that Waverly was knew to the whole "being with a girl" thing, but damn, Waverly knew how to make a girl happy inside.