4

Mitchel POV: March 05 (current)

The fan comments on my posts always made me happy. The hate was pretty rare and most were positive and made me laugh.

I had just recently posted a picture of Kras and I kissing that Jordan took. I was honestly surprised she was cool with me kissing another person, I mean she probably didn't see it as something serious at all.

I sometimes did, I admit it. I secretly loved kissing him. I'd do it so much on stage it became normal to us. But it was all fun and games...

The thought of being attracted to a guy scared me a bit. Not because I'm against it, I actually am all for it. It's me with a guy that scares me. I've been dating girls all my life and that was so normal to me and suddenly changing it up scares me.

I've felt attracted a little to guys before, I mean Christian is very nice to look at. Everything about him is beautiful, he's gorgeous and his personality was as golden as his looks.

He always could calm me down, always could make me feel better. It's like he was my other half, which sounds incredibly cheesy and gross but in some moments it felt so true.

I took another sip of my beer. I was already feeling a bit loopy.

The door opened and Jordan made her way inside.

"Hey, I got some cigarettes," she smiled at me as she held a small box.

I gave her a smile back. "Thanks."

Jordan smiled once again and placed her bag on the small shelf.

"Did you get my text earlier?" I ask remembering about them. I asked her when she's gonna be back.

"Uh text?" She asked. "I didn't get anything."

She walked over to me, placing a kiss on my lips gently and jumped into the bed with me.

"Oh..." I say.

I pick up my phone to check what happened and notice I actually haven't sent her a thing. What the fuck?

Christian's nickname pops up as I search through my texts.

Mitty:

jordannnn when are u gonna be back? i miss uuu
i'm waiting for u in bed

I sigh at the sight. I really was too fucking wasted and sent the wrong person a text. Could be worse, I guess, it's just Kras...

I scroll up a bit and realize he texted me earlier.

Kras:

Hey u up?
Sorry if I woke u I can't sleep
Can u call me when u can?

Concern floods my brain as I read the text. Kras never has trouble sleeping and when he does it's usually something serious.

Switching to my contacts I type 'Kras' in and his name pops up.

"I missed you..." Jordan says as she rolls over on top of me and starts kissing me.

I kiss her back but stop after a few seconds, "uh, I gotta call Kras."

"I'm sure Kras can wait," she slightly mocks me and goes back to kissing me.

"I think I need to call him though," I say, pulling away.

"Please... I missed you so much. I just want to spend some time just with you, no one around us or interrupting us..."

Her face drops as she looks at my face. I feel bad so I offer her a smile and kiss her.

My phone drops onto the floor as we lose our clothes.